JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Travels ended safe & sound

3cookies

ok,... I have spoken to a few ppl via my cell phone, and I have arrived to the west coast safe and sound. sorry if i didnt reply to some ppl, but i had to get my linksys wireless connection set up for my laptops. Imma be kinda buzy, and not gonna be able to go online as much as Id like,...for awhile, but anybody that knows my screen name (in my profile) can reach me if u just HAFTA feel my sweet positive energy. lol... :kekeke:

lotsa palm trees, which im totally loving, sunsets, ocean. whoooo... just that...oough. seriously, I haven't seen ONE handsum guy since I've been on the west coast. .. dont tall dark & handsums go hand in hand with sunsets, beaches and palm trees??? lol

oh well...

i talk to yall laterz...

peace,

cookie

Glad to hear you're settling in Cookies... Incidentally, all the fly guys are on the east coast... so... good luck with that. :kekeke:

i believe that ... too bad im not going back anytyme soon... i think im kinda missing ATL already ... hah.

Julie, imma let him slide on that one... he knows better, unless he's been drinkiN...

peace,

cookie

Kinda of topic, but, Cookies, I visted your site, and I saw your picture....dang!!!!!!! :lolsign:

which picture ur talkin bout Trey? pictures of my art or me? I'm sure that I look different, those pics were taken a coupla years back babydoLL. lol

peace,

cookies

LOL... ok. How old r u Trey? 10 or 11? LOL.... what u doing chekiN out ya BIG sis pics like that... haha. thx 4 da compliment...

imma give u a new nick name.... Lil Fresh Prince. LOL :kekeke:

peace,'

yo 'BIG SIS',

cookie