JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

DJ Jazzy Jeff @ Black Eyed Peas Concert/Tour

Black Eyed Peas Headline Spanish Beach Concert (with video)

Black Eyed Peas headlined MTV's Isle of MTV concert in Spain's Tossa Der Mar on the Costa Brava.

More than 10,000 fans came out for the gig to see not only Black Eyed Peas but also Shaggy and DJ Jazzy Jeff.

The Isle of MTV tour started in Warsaw on June 4 is touring through Copenhagen, Liverpool, Rovinj (Croatia), Naples, The Hague, Durban, Berlin, Biarritz and Zurich.

Next month, the tour will head to Africa.

Source: [url="http://www.undercover.com.au/news/2004/july2004/20040721_bep.html"]http://www.undercover.com.au/news/2004/jul...040721_bep.html[/url]

--------------------
There's a link 2 the video there. Jeff says, (referring 2 Will)

"We've just been talkin' about doin' some work in the studio. Actually, I'm flyin 2 Australia on Monday 2 do a show with him, at the premiere in Sydney 4 I,Robot. So, we've been doin' a lot of stuff and, Will's never lost the bug 4 music. U know, being one of the biggest movie stars in the world kinda gets in the way sometimes but, that's a good problem 2 have."

• 4 weeks later...
Just saw a clip of one of the shows, with Jeff cutting up Busta Rhymes & P Diddy's pass the courvoisier (or however you spell it). Pretty dam ace

He also said in an quick interview clip how He's working with Will again and they were talking about how much they'd achieved in their lives and how he's really enjoying life at the moment.

I think BEP should have Jazzy Jeff on their next album. I've seen Jazzy Jeff perform live and spin 4 a block party...and i've also seen Black Eyed Peas perform live and i just think their talents and energy would compliment each others. BEP is huge now so Jeff would get good exposer if he worked with them on an album.

[quote=Hero1,Aug 12 2004, 07:34 PM][quote=KevTastic,Aug 12 2004, 02:02 PM]

He also said in an quick interview clip how He's working with Will again[/quote]
kool..how old was the interview? [/quote]
Well it was during the show's perfomrnace they cut to the presenter talking to him, so im guessing it was around a similar time as the Isle of MTV shows, so not too long ago

I Saw this!!!!!!!!

last night, totally by chance, coz we get MTV from a lot of different countries. i was just flicking through the channels coz i was bored, and then i heard Jeff's name!!!!

Naturally i put "[b]THE VIDEO[/b]" in the vcr and hit record, i got two short interviews and a performance that didn't last longer than 1minute but it was good!! just thought i'd let every1 know!!!

[quote=JumpinJack AJ,Aug 12 2004, 09:45 PM]I think BEP should have Jazzy Jeff on their next album. I've seen Jazzy Jeff perform live and spin 4 a block party...and i've also seen Black Eyed Peas perform live and i just think their talents and energy would compliment each others. BEP is huge now so Jeff would get good exposer if he worked with them on an album.[/quote]
:werd: That would be bangin'! :dj: