JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

"Tell Me Why" Single Release Petition

Guest Bundini

I'm very sure that Tell MeWhy will be released, %100.

Interscope might not do it, most likely.

But big willy will do it, he's got everything for it,

power, money, status etc.

And knowing will and his thoughts on Tell Me Why,

he'll release it and there's no one who can stop him,

because he wants it soo much.

So for me it's not Is he going to release it,

but more like When is he going to release it.

I hope he won't release it in the summer, but around

august or september.

I like your optimism but trust me it aint gonna happen. And august/september. That would be a year and a half after L&F was released. That doesn't make sense.

yeah but i am still hoping ... maybe around Pursuit of Happyness :wait:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

august or september.

I like your optimism but trust me it aint gonna happen. And august/september. That would be a year and a half after L&F was released. That doesn't make sense.

Well not many of will's music moves make sense,

he released switch in february and then party starter in like september or october,

that's like a big 7-8 months, it just doesn't make sense,

I mean releasing a sommer song in the winter --> party starter,

that doesn't make sense even in bizarro world, but yet it happened.

Maybe i'm overlooking something or will's decided to skip this song,

but will himself said this song is the best one he wrote and the 2nd best after summertime,

and he said he IS going to release it etc. so seeing him hyped up about this song,

makes me think that it is going to be released, maybe not 100% but from that interview

and his expressions and dedication towards this song makes me believe it'll be released.

So with will, everything's possible.

Edited by Typhoon20

I gave up on it coming out as a single too but I hope that he gets together with Mary J. and shoots a video for it anyway one day and puts it on DVD and perform it at some shows in the future, I personally think that him saying she was busy though was probably what Interscope told him to say so he could release "Party Starter" first, he was planning for it to be his 2nd single and it should've been, that'd been a perfect song for the fall, nobody liked "Party Starter" when it dropped in Sept. 'cause summer ended, it was horrible timing, "Party Starter" should've came out in the summer, and what made it even worse is that Intescope knew Will was off doing a movie so they shouldn't have even have bothered to released it and just waited until he was done shootin' to release it, they got no respect for him and I hope he leaves that label, the best for Will would be to start his own label and distribute everything himself, hegot the money to do it, but with him doing all of his movies he needs to sign to a record label to do the work for him but if he had more time to do that, he'd be able to be more hands on what and when to release it,being his own boss, really though if he'd just put a good 6-8 months into promoting an album himself I think he'd do really well, probably better than just releasing the 2nd single in the 7th month...

Edited by bigted

Guest Bundini

Just be informed that the petition URL is now moved to:

http://www.petitiononline.com/tmw/petition.html

(and I am so sorry to lose signatures of 10 people due to moving. I'm very much appreciated if you sign your name again.)

Now I'm glad that the members of this fansite have begun to support this petition.

Check out the bad boys banner they made. It's funny! :1-cool:

august or september.

So with will, everything's possible.

Nope.

^ Gotta go with Ted on this one. The industry's not going to change until the people they cater to change. The people drive the industry. The people are what make the industry profitable. This isn't a fight against the industry. It's a fight for the hearts and minds of the people.

Guys! Give it up! It aint happening!

Why givin' up??? That's damn stupid I think! U gotta think positive and if it will happen then it will, if not then not! So easy it is... Come on man, keep thinkin' positive and don't go head and just give up! That's not the right way how 2 handle such things... :shakehead:

Guys! Give it up! It aint happening!

Why givin' up??? That's damn stupid I think! U gotta think positive and if it will happen then it will, if not then not! So easy it is... Come on man, keep thinkin' positive and don't go head and just give up! That's not the right way how 2 handle such things... :shakehead:

Sometimes its the only way. Like now.