Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

ROUND 1 - [FREESTYLE BATTLE II]

Guest Prince

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Prince
C'mon everyone (non-participants) get those votes in! I've gotta keep it real with y'all, I would be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed with the number of votes I've been getting. I've only received [b]one[/b] vote so far (respect to BigJJFPfan :smile: ), and with my vote that's only two...

I'm still going to post the results soon, but please don't sleep on this.

• Members
Hey hows it goin everyone?
Mooseknuckles, I know we aren't the next best thing, but you shouldn't just come out of nowhere and "diss" all of us. And plus, its not like this is official... its just for fun...
Not to bring u down.....
Lates!

Guest Prince
[quote=MooseKnuckles,Mar 23 2004, 10:22 PM]i'm even more confused, i dont get your last post at all..[/quote]
MooseKnuckles, just a question but is English your first language?

I was saying "don't" meaning that I don't think people should write rhymes before a battle and then call it a freestyle. That's all. :smile: :afro: Edited by Prince

Man, this is taking just allitle bit longer than I expected.
Next time, what I think is we should have a topic were you just post your freestyles.
And if it ain't no freestyle you're writing down, you should make another topic.

I'm not sure if it's gonna work, but this is just what I think.

Guest Prince
It is going to work... Trust lol.

Results will be posted in approximately 15ish hours, see the other freestyle battle thread for judging rules etc.

Remember, after this round it'll be narrowed down to only [b]four[/b] competitors.

Prince, english is my first language. Dont make it seem like I should be able to instantaneously decipher "Don't asin don't pre-write freestyles." into "you don't think people should write rhymes before a battle and then call it a freestyle" cuz it won't happen. and Badboys, i didnt say they werent good, actually i said that they were good, just not "true freestyles", since they are prewritten and all that. Touchy touchy, people