JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

What are you reading?

mfuqua23

On Top of The Pops tonight they said Ice Cube plans to release something this summer :thumb:

Oh yeah and the Switch video was played for what I think was the first time, correct me if I'm wrong. Will did a little intro at the start he basically just said "here's my new viedo it's called Switch"

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey that's great news to hear that Ice Cube is working on a new album, hopefully he doesn't do anymore work with Lil' Jon though, that video sucked. :kekeke: Did Ice Cube ever write a book? He's the West Coast version of KRS-ONE, he spits knowledge, I think he's done over 10 albums too, I need to get more of his albums, I got his "War/Peace" and his "Greatest Hits" albums and I love 'em, I think he worked with Public Enemy's Bomb Squad production team on "Death Certificate" CD I think, I'll probably get that one, 'cause Public Enemy has the best production I ever heard, their stuff from almost 20 years ago without being remastered still sounds boomin.

I love to do a lot of reading when I'm online, nuff props to whoever invented the internet, it's a great way to gain knowledge, I just checked out this great interview of Grandmaster Flash, he's working on a book about his career and is still touring, this is where Jazzy Jeff gets his inspiration from :thumb: :

http://www.thaformula.com/Thaformula.com%2...Home%20Page.htm

• 2 weeks later...

I got another book from the library today called "Who's Gonna Take The Weight?: Manhood, Race, and Power In America" by Kevin Powell, so what's everybody been reading lately? I'd say reading helps me comes up with better themes for the songs I write.

Edited by bigted

I love to do a lot of reading when I'm online, nuff props to whoever invented the internet, it's a great way to gain knowledge, I just checked out this great interview of Grandmaster Flash, he's working on a book about his career and is still touring, this is where Jazzy Jeff gets his inspiration from :thumb: :

http://www.thaformula.com/Thaformula.com%2...Home%20Page.htm

Lol, holla at Al Gore... People often make fun of the notion that he "invented" the internet, but he did push a lot of legislation in support of it during the early days when other congressmen and senators were saying that it was a waste of money to develop.

• 9 months later...