JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

What are you reading?

mfuqua23

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guys... this book is dope: The Mole People - Life in the Tunnels Beneath New York City:

Explores the underground communities beneath New York City, examining the people that live there, the factors that influenced their decision to move below ground, and the sense of identity individuals find in this alternative world.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/1...0291740-0196617

Sonic, I reckon you'd be particularly interested...

I need a good book for my ensuing 22 hour flight.. Someone reccomend something I'd like..something entertaining :wiggle:

Nothing's Sacred - Lewis Black - Easy read, pretty good humor, kinda a humor/biography/socio-political commentary

Cell - Stephen King - Ok for Steve... zombies and end of the world, always a good time

Truman - David McCullough - A good biography, an interesting world changing time

Nickle And Dimed - Barbara Ehrenreich - A reporter trying to survive in the US on minimum wage jobs, very good

(I've been reading a lot lately :)

I need a good book for my ensuing 22 hour flight.. Someone reccomend something I'd like..something entertaining :wiggle:

if your into following your dreams or anything u have to read the alchemist by paulo coelho. Will recommended it lol.

"This is the story of Santiago, an Andalusian shepherd boy who dreams of travelling the world in search of a treasure as extravegant as any ever found. From his home in Spain he journeys to the exotic markets of Tangiers and then into the Egyption desert, where a fateful encounter with the alchemist awaits him.

The alchemist is a transforming novel about the essential wisdom of listening to our hearts, learning to read the omens strewn along life's path and above all following our dreams. "

i thought it was great! :1-cool: