JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

A question on the Album Lost & Found

• Members

I have the album "lost & Found" and pretty much, I love almsot all the songs. Still, I have a question. Does the Switch Remix of Reggea (I think I spelled that wrong) is the same one in here called "Comin to the Stage"? Also, there are also songs I have not heard of from Will Smith and there is one called Chosen One. Where can I hear the song? Is it provided in this forum by someone else? The reason I said this is because I can't access the JJFP board.

The switch remix with elephant man is not the same as 'Coming To The Stage. Certain countries had 2 and possibly 3 bonus tracks with lost and found. These are:

Coming To The Stage

We Won't

Chosen One

Stick around and become an active member and I'm sure you'll be able to hear all of these songs!

Welcome to the board!

Comin To The Stage and the Reggae remix is different tracks. Chosen One is a track but I dont know where you can download it. Perhaps some kind guy could upload it, otherwise you will see it sooner or later if you just stick around.

Well, since I pretty much find songs of Will Smith and if even possible, try to find remixes of some of them. I really much want to hear more of his songs, since almost over 80% of my music library is him and with Jazzy Jeff.

dude, get involved on the forum and you'll be sorted!

• Members

Well, since I pretty much find songs of Will Smith and if even possible, try to find remixes of some of them. I really much want to hear more of his songs, since almost over 80% of my music library is him and with Jazzy Jeff.

U have got to have a certain amount of forum posts before you can get acces to these songs ? Or what do you have to do ? Thnx for the info

U have got to have a certain amount of forum posts before you can get acces to these songs ? Or what do you have to do ? Thnx for the info

nah, it's not a certain amount of posts - that wouldn't work because people would just go crazy posting rubbish to get to the required number of posts... just stick around for a while and become an active member...

• Members

nah, it's not a certain amount of posts - that wouldn't work because people would just go crazy posting rubbish to get to the required number of posts... just stick around for a while and become an active member...

Will someone tell us when that is?

Will someone tell us when that is?

As Jonny said just stick around and become active! Thats all there is to it!