Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Podcast 7 Recording: Still needs to be done

Hero1

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

podcast curse strikes again.. :chuks: the recording messed up.. I think once we "record" we cant keep droppin people out and bringin new people in.. well have to stay in the conference..and to change the conference i need to start a new one and a new recording.. We need Jim on this podcast anyway not enough disagreement :tantrum:

podcast curse strikes again.. :chuks: the recording messed up.. I think once we "record" we cant keep droppin people out and bringin new people in.. well have to stay in the conference..and to change the conference i need to start a new one and a new recording.. We need Jim on this podcast anyway not enough disagreement :tantrum:

So are you sayin the whole three hours got messed up? That's a real shame.

But yeah, next time we need to have some nerve-striking.

God Blessa!

• Admin

yeah lets put more effort on topics cuz...dat question bout Wilennium..oh man i was like "huh???" LOL

we'd already had a good discussion on willennium you see..and we went through the album track by track.. it suxs it didn't record it would have been a good podcast :chuks:

Well now we gotta record another one..so lets focus in dat...mmm...how bout more talkin on will perfomances? jeff's new album? u only said ppl will be surprised -__-...at least give more clues :wiggle:

Edited by Luigie