JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

"Switch" performed LIVE!

[quote=fresh prince in jeans,Jul 20 2004, 02:04 PM]i won't believe anything until i hear this in some news on the internet or something..there is no way that he is going to release a song and almost no one knows about it! think about it..he also need to shoot a video and if he would than people would know about it. nuff said.[/quote]
What are u talking about?! Will CLEARLY said on BET and other interviews that his first single "Switch" will be out in 6 weeks. This newz wazn't made up, it came straight from Will Smith himself. How much more 'official' can it get?!

Guest Prince
[quote=fresh prince in jeans,Jul 20 2004, 07:04 PM]i won't believe anything until i hear this in some news on the internet or something..there is no way that he is going to release a song and almost no one knows about it! think about it..he also need to shoot a video and if he would than people would know about it. nuff said.[/quote]
lol it is on the internet... Plus he's said it on tv

And Switch isn't released yet. It's going to be released in 6 weeks

Whatever we know whats up!!! I cant wait to hear that Jam. The video is going to be crazy fun with the dance being done on the video. Who knows maybe it will catch on and everyone with be doing the "Switch" on the dance floor! :jig: :dance:

• Admin
[quote=Da Brakes,Jul 20 2004, 07:29 AM]I really need to hear this song!!! Hey Tim!! Do u think it has the potential to go to number 1??[/quote]
certainly has the potential :werd: if the switch dance catches on..look out :eek4: