Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Sign in to follow this  
MaxFly

Wildn' Out

No problem guys. I'll see if I can get a few more up tomorrow. Is there anything you guys would like to see in particular?

Edited by MaxFly

I've only saw 3 or 3 episodes unfortunately.

Which famous people were on so far ?

I've saw Kanye west, lil wayne and omarion,

can't remember the others too well, but which famous stars have been on so far ?

And does anyone feel will smith might be on the show sometime ?

could you get any clips of...oh forgot his name, something mike...he played bobby shaw in my wife and kids, and a pimp in friday after next......damn hes funny

I kno who ur on about "Judge Mo Dollars" talking about he doesnt need to wear pants and how he started going to prision then sending people to prision...haha that dude is hilarouis.

could you get any clips of...oh forgot his name, something mike...he played bobby shaw in my wife and kids, and a pimp in friday after next......damn hes funny

Mike Epps...

I don't have that episode... Isn't that an episode from this season? I'm not sure it's aired yet.

I just picked up the 1st season on DVD. I've gotten thru' the 1st 5 episodes, which i've already seen. I can't wait til i g4et 2 the bonus stuff.

yeah

see, that's what i'm talkin about. that is spam right there. unless you were answering Trey's question, which i think u were. in that case, use the quoting feature so people know what you're responding to or else people are gonna take it as spam