JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Wildn' Out

MaxFly

• Admin

I never thought Who's Line Is It Anway? waz that funny. I love Wild N' Out tho'. I think it would be silly 2 have them go up against each other. A certain audience is gonna respond 2 their respective type of lifestyle and taste. Wild N' Out speaks my language and even dose some of the same stuff i've done with my friends.

The US Version wasn't.. they had the same people in every episode(bad move) they played the same games every week(bad move) they didnt have the best improvisers on there.. kathy greenwood was horrible.. drew carey wasn't a great host.. If you ever see the UK version tho..some of the funniest comedy ever...

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Wildn' Out is hilarious. I've laughed hard so many times, it's ridiculous. A lot of the sketches are original. The comedians walk into the crowd and select people for fashion shows, and then make fun of them. The free style battles are the best. There was one exchange that went like this. One was an Indian girl, the other was a white guy.

IG: Mikey, you're just a poster boy for MTV, you remind us of the millions suffering from A.D.D.

WG: Oh, you think I'm dorkey? You think I'm twerpy? Step off ***** and go make me a slurpee!

IG: I got you slurpee, nice and quick. How about a small to match the size of your ****.

Apart from the profanity, my lungs were hurting from laughing... I hadn't laughed that hard since Chappele show came on regularly.

WIld N Out is my favorite TV program, I loved the the one with christina milan and everyone kept saying Nick was going out wit her haha...but anyway, Nick sang "My Mother Is A Stripper" while Christina sang "U Cheated" haha

But i think right at the start is the funniest, when they do that clip, like the one where Nick interviews "Jay Z" haha

Yeah, that one was pretty funny.

Retired? Na, I said I was tired.

And then they had Beyonce... You know, one thing I've noticed, Nyima Funk can really sing. I mean, she sings well. And she wears weave just like Beyonce... She could do very well. Did you see the episode where her wig fell off? :rofl:

Edited by MaxFly

But i think right at the start is the funniest, when they do that clip, like the one where Nick interviews "Jay Z" haha

And then they had Beyonce... You know, one thing I've noticed, Nyima Funk can really sing. I mean, she sings well. And she wears weave just like Beyonce... She could do very well. Did you see the episode where her wig fell off? :rofl:

hahahaha i saw that, that was the funniest part of the show, how embarassing! :lolsign:

hahahaha i saw that, that was the funniest part of the show, how embarassing! :lolsign:

If you guys want, I have a whole bunch of clips that I can post, including this one. I never did see the episode with Christina Milian though.