JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Army System Smack Talk

Hero1

Did you buy yourself some Watch Posts and Stealph Horses Max???? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Does that make you feel safe??? :kekeke:

How are all of those mercenaries you've bought? Hope you're taking care of them... I'm getting bored waiting for you.

Are you sures??? About being safe. :lolsign: :lolsign: :lolsign:

what's up with people being on this forum, just to play the game!? :rofl: no offence... :wiggle:

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Did you buy yourself some Watch Posts and Stealph Horses Max???? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

How are all of those mercenaries you've bought? Hope you're taking care of them... I'm getting bored waiting for you.

what's up with people being on this forum, just to play the game!? :rofl: no offence... :wiggle:

No taken!!!!!!! Have you played the game????? :lolsign: :lolsign: :lolsign: :lolsign:

No taken!!!!!!! Have you played the game????? :lolsign: :lolsign: :lolsign: :lolsign:

Have you seriously joined just to play the game?