JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Army System Smack Talk

Hero1

Did you buy yourself some Watch Posts and Stealph Horses Max???? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Does that make you feel safe??? :kekeke:

How are all of those mercenaries you've bought? Hope you're taking care of them... I'm getting bored waiting for you.

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

How are all of those mercenaries you've bought? Hope you're taking care of them... I'm getting bored waiting for you.

Don't worry! Mercs aren't the only thing I'm buying...... :bat: :bat: :bat:

Keep enjoying that #1 spot...you won't be there for long! :pony: :pony: :pony:

Course, the way this game works......it'll be next week before I'll have enough soldiers! :rofl: :rofl: How about loading in some mercs??? :hmm: :hmm: Move the game along a little faster....... :stickpoke: :stickpoke:

Don't worry! Mercs aren't the only thing I'm buying...... :bat: :bat: :bat:

Keep enjoying that #1 spot...you won't be there for long! :pony: :pony: :pony:

Course, the way this game works......it'll be next week before I'll have enough soldiers! :rofl: :rofl: How about loading in some mercs??? :hmm: :hmm: Move the game along a little faster....... :stickpoke: :stickpoke:

I don't know whether I should laugh or just smile and nod but either reaction would mean the same.... I still don't take you seriously...

• Members

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Spend that money! Spend that money!!

C'mon Max.....I'm the closest thing to you right now......aren't you getting kind of bored up there at the top?? :lolsign: I would be scared......very, very scared!! :ghost: :ghost: :ghost:

Woohaaaahaaaahaaa!! :pony: :pony: :pony:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Spend that money! Spend that money!!

C'mon Max.....I'm the closest thing to you right now......aren't you getting kind of bored up there at the top?? :lolsign: I would be scared......very, very scared!! :ghost: :ghost: :ghost:

Woohaaaahaaaahaaa!! :pony: :pony: :pony:

How's the quest for that number one spot coming along?

Wow people still take this game that seriously?

For someone who no longer plays and doesn't know what he's talking about, you sure do post in this thread a lot... if you recall, your last post bears this out...

Stop your conspiracy nonsense Maxfly. In my opinion, if there's anybody that needs investigating in this game, it is you.

You seem to me like an obfuscate, but use people like Schnazz and Chief as scapegoats to deflect attention, and defer blame. You obviously know more about this game than anyone else, and hold a guiltier conscience than anybody else, but remain so secretive that the game is losing its fun.

Maybe you should enlighten others outside of your clique as to this information you've found. When I was playing, before the reset, you said things to me like "I know something you don't know", but left it at that. Why bother saying that much, if you have no intention of telling people anything?

And you still haven't explained what led you to type up that post.

I meant through posting, you've made it clear that you're online.

I guess that would matter if I were signed on anonymously with the intent of being of wanting to stay hidden, but then again, if that were the case, I wouldn't have posted, so it's really no biggie. No need to worry yourself Prince. :2thumbs:

• Members

Did you buy yourself some Watch Posts and Stealph Horses Max???? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Does that make you feel safe??? :kekeke:

Are you sures??? About being safe. :lolsign: :lolsign: :lolsign: