JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will Smith & Lil' Jon in the new album?

• Members
y'all r not gonna believe this!!!!!!
I was in new york city on saturday and i ran in to lil jon on the bronx, he was banging in his escalade and he had on big willie style in his stereo, he gave me his autograph, and told me that he and will are new friends, and they're planning on recording some **** together.

Wow man. Shocking news. thanks!

I wonder if Will is considering doing a "crunk" song. Lil Jon and his east side boys did that song "from the window toooooooo the wall..."

they made up the word "skeet"...haha

I can also see why they would have Big Willie Style in their stereo, they're taking notes from the great one haha and BWS is a really dope album. haha!

As long as Lil' Jon doesn't yell "WHAT!" throughout the entire song, it'll be a good idea! :roll:

Ugh...i don't know how i feel about that. I like Lil' Jon's stuff from the 90's...but since he's started doing that dirty south stuff, i've lost interest. He can make some good beats, but most of them sound the same and simply aren't good. His adlibbing is worse than Puffy's (and that's an acomplishment...not a good accomlishment...but one none the less). He seems like the go-to guy if u wanna commercial hit that gets annoying after hearing it on the radio for a week.

owkay, i don't wanne sound sceptic, but how we know this is 4 real...this dude made 1 post on the whole board..and then he come's up with this story that he met Lil John...it could be true...i don't now :dunno: ...but i'm not getting 2 excited!
Don't wanne start no beef here, just saying what i think..!

[quote=fan 4ever,Jul 19 2004, 10:57 AM]owkay, i don't wanne sound sceptic, but how we know this is 4 real...this dude made 1 post on the whole board..and then he come's up with this story that he met Lil John...it could be true...i don't now :dunno: ...but i'm not getting 2 excited![/quote]
I waz thinkin' the same thing but didn't wanna say it.

me too lol, is Wills album done now tho, im not too sure but lil john only said planning to do stuff so it will probably never happen, especially if Wills next album is done.

He would be kindof annoying on a Will track, they just dont seem to go together, but we did say that about petey pablo. :dunno:

Guest Prince
[quote=DevilsJim89,Jul 19 2004, 12:38 AM]they made up the word "skeet"...haha[/quote]
I haven't heard anything by this guy before, but it says alot if they need to make up words to make their rhymes fit hehe

Guest Prince
[quote=Jazzy Julie,Jul 19 2004, 03:06 PM]me too lol, is Wills album done now tho, im not too sure but lil john only said planning to do stuff so it will probably never happen, especially if Wills next album is done.[/quote]
Would this matter? FP said himself that the next 4-5 months will be music. If he has finished his album, maybe he'll begin work on another? Artists record songs all the time, it doesn't matter whether their album is "done" or not.

I think the album could be done whenever he wants it 2. He has recorded more than enuff trax 4 it. I think he just keeps working on it until the exact release of it is planned. That only means the album can get better. Will loves music so he'll record a track even if he dosen't plan on releasing it.