JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

new army mod!

Hero1

ok.... what does countless hours spent all night formulating a way to win a internet game get you??

no p*ssy from your wife!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm not married, but I get plenty of p*ssy from your mom. :lolsign:

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok.... what does countless hours spent all night formulating a way to win a internet game get you??

no p*ssy from your wife!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm not married, but I get plenty of p*ssy from your mom. :lolsign:

sorry, i was thinking to highly of you snatch

i'm just waiting for my day of doom to come :chuks:

fess up snatch..what do you know about the game........

The same thing I know about every game, how to win.

And my my MaxFly, you seem to be doing a lot of reading and maneuvering, but not much posting! So out of character for you. I notice that you've quickly tried to match my sleuthiness level. It's a good try, but your not understanding several vital aspects of my strategy.

are you cheating dickhead..this is what we want to know...

There's no need to cheat when you face a weak opponent.

Tell me, do you miss that... what, 2 million worth of goods and money that I took from you? I think Lerk needs to update his reference material and file this under "Brilliant Maneuvers" Enjoy the bottom of the barrel whle it lasts. The pickings there may be easy now, but once everyone else joins you, you'll be fighting for your life once again.

why dont you come clean man...seriously......there is talk of banning here.....if you hacked the system or something.....

It's amazing how quickly talk turns from how my apocalyptic attack would turn out to be nothing to how it was so spectacular that I must have cheated! There was no cheating, no hacking involved. Just brilliant insight and strategy!

But if you can't believe that you where bested, I'm sure that Tim can track what I did, and he'll concur that no hacking and no cheating where involved. Surely some of ya'll are bright enough to figure out how I did it! I may even let the rest of ya'll in on the secret... eventually.

i dunno if i wanna do that yet but if they come at me with tips and theories pending that they havent been evil to me i could probably help them a little

You may as well share them now, since I've effectively rendered all other strategies useless for this round of the game. I am the winner, ya'll are just a bit too thick to understand that. I would have thought that my demonstration with Chief would have made you realize it, but no worries, there will be another demonstration shortly. Well, I suppose there is one strategy that could over take me... but I would be just as happy if Julie won...