JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

new army mod!

Hero1

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chief, you have been the worst of the worst in this game. You've spammed, attacked innocent victims, and attempted to create a new nickname for me. You have made it clear that far from offering repentance, you've increased your horrid actions. For these reasons and more, I am making you an example to the others. Your former rank was second, your former strike bonus was 150,342, your former defense bonus was 75,357 and your former gold reserves where 509,116. I have just wiped all of these fruits of your labor in a single stroke. You are, in effect, no longer a player in this game.

To you others, do you wish to receive the same fate? Repent, and repent now. The game has just changed.

You have 30 minutes.

Your window of oppertunity has now closed. Those of you who are too foolish to choose the right course of action, you will be dealt with. I am declaring open war on all of you. This war is on my terms. Chief was the first casualty, and he is the fortunate one. He will be first to try and rebuild his army, he will have a head start. The rest of you will, sooner or later, meet the same fate. Perhaps it will be in twenty minutes or day after tomorrow. It will come when I decide. Enjoy your next brief period of fear.

I'm offended by what you're implying! I'm not Chief, I don't need to cheat to win! I have a better strategy and a better understanding of the game then you all do. There's a reason I was middle of the pack for so long while you all where fighting it out for number 1.

Schnazz, o great sir, please enlighten me on a couple of things then will you? after all i dont have the same understanding of the game as you do

1) you have completely wiped out all of Chief's weapons

2) you can't sabotage sentry or spy weapons

3) my intelligence files indicate that Chief had multiple spy and sentry weapons

care to explain how you did that when its not possible?

Schnazz, o great sir, please enlighten me on a couple of things then will you? after all i dont have the same understanding of the game as you do

3) my intelligence files indicate that Chief had multiple spy and sentry weapons

I don't really know, I destroyed his weapons and armor. lol, he was moving around a lot of money when I attacked, maybe he was trying to upgrade. Or perhaps he sold it after the attack to try and rebound. Or perhaps I really am ~that~ good.

I don't really know, I destroyed his weapons and armor. lol, he was moving around a lot of money when I attacked, maybe he was trying to upgrade. Or perhaps he sold it after the attack to try and rebound. Or perhaps I really am ~that~ good.

i do not buy that answer 1 bit Schnazz and i hope you know that lying about it doesnt keep me from knowing the truth.

i do not buy that answer 1 bit Schnazz and i hope you know that lying about it doesnt keep me from knowing the truth.

True, true... but of course, vague statements are not lies. It truely is amazing what 49 spies and some killer stats get you.

True, true... but of course, vague statements are not lies. It truely is amazing what 49 spies and some killer stats get you.

ok.... what does countless hours spent all night formulating a way to win a internet game get you??

no p*ssy from your wife!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: