JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

new army mod!

Hero1

You now have six hours to decide your fate. I urge you to consider this carefully. I have the ability to bring down a rain of distruction such as this game has never seen. You will repent, one way or another. Six hours from now, the window of oppertunity will be closed, and soon there after, you will regret not choosing the honorable way out. You would also do well to consider your ranking in the game, and what will become of it if you are the only one not to choose the wiser course. You have brought this on yourselves, do you truely wish to continue your foolishness?

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

since snatch is demanding so much..i think i should get some sort of royalty for giving that nick to him....but see..im nice...i only ask for a dollar from ya...

snatch demands so much, cuz he cant afford the industrial strength douche to clean his smell....

since snatch is demanding so much..i think i should get some sort of royalty for giving that nick to him....but see..im nice...i only ask for a dollar from ya...

snatch demands so much, cuz he cant afford the industrial strength douche to clean his smell....

Schnazz, Chief is insulting you left and right... Are you going to take that from him?