JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

JEFF IN LAS VEGAS last nyte...

3cookies

this is what Darnell posted, 4 those of u who dont have myspace. this is sum funny junk yo! lmao.

peace,

cookie

HE GOT GAME!!!! (the funniest shyt this year)

Body: okay so we did the myspace party 2nite at club pure in vegas (those who actually know me know i work with a DJ)shyt was nuts shout out 2 ROSLYN and TED yall rock club was packed even tommy (the hitman) hearns was jiggin on the dancefloor (jazzy jeff seems 2 have that effect on folks) hell he even had dennis rodman in there doin the watusi or wuteva the fuk that was he was doin ! So we r dead in the middle of the set when this big corn fed dude wearin a tight black suit and a earpiece walks up 2 me and tells me in my ear that GAME (the rapper) in in the house and wants to do a quick song wit jeff now normally jeff wouldnt even entertain such a request but even the magnificent has been know to break the rules in sin city. So i tell the dude like 20 mins would be ideal for him to come to the booth, well we r all waitin on game jeff is like in idle mode itchin to play his oldschool classics while still managing to keep the crowd rockin wow he even play freeway (flipside) im like damn dudes reachin I tell the club manager if this is going down it has 2 happen now rite now......so he sends a text to game's manager .........this dude replies Jeff just played 1 of games songs so now he was pissed and didnt wanna come to the booth Im like fuk dat we played a 50 cent song that featured GAME so the manager asked me to go talk 2 him myself they walk me to the other V.I.P area to holla at dude as we were walking im realizing these gotta be the dumbest mufukas ever the dude they thought was game was infact the actor (caffiene) from PLAYERS CULB, SET IT OFF & MENACE 2 SOCIETY (wasup now partna!) I mean he had a security gaurd and all the funniest part was by the time they realized he wasnt GAME he was jus kickin it! he and his squad had already consumed a few bottles of bubbley and a gang of other shyt........ ALL ON THE HOUSE!!!!!!how dumb can u fukin be ! stay tuned 2mar ima try and pass jeff off as quincy jones ....and see what we can get LOL........im goin 2 bed ! holla

I know, and I was crackin up just imagining him sayN it, cuz hes the sweetest QUIET guy i ever met. hah.

Hope I didnt wake u up out of a gooood nyte sleep this morning AJ. haha... I gotta stop messin with ppl like that...!! LOL.... :lolsign:

peace,

cookie

Jazzy Jeff wanted to do a song with Game?! :hmm: :lolsign: