JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

JJ UK Tour Dates

Hero1

yeah if u could find out what time he finishes in Manchester that would be great Tim. I know sort of vaigly were im going, i'll probably have to lie to parents, my mum doesnt agree with meeting ppl from internet lol.

Whether i go depends on what time he finishes, i just dont fancy driving home at 3am and then getting lost in a city were ppl hate me.

Im pretty sure the main station in Manchester is Victoria, i know a lot of trains run stright from liverpool to victoria. Ring national rail enquiries they will tell u how to get to picadilly.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's ok Julie - I'll protect you!

do i need to remind you that she's from liverpool :chuks:

• Admin

ok so kev is goin 2 leeds..jonny 2 manchester.. james or brakes u goin 2 london? i'll let the guys know we got sum real fans comin so u can talk to jeff afterwards if u want.. just make sure u give me a definite if u are goin tho b4 hand

aw, i was all ready to decide that im not going, then u say u can try and organise us to speak to jeff.

ok now im still deciding, im gonna have to study some maps first, going in my car is the only option. Im gonna be ****ing tired lol. and yes jonny, if i go i will protect u haha. I'll get u an answer over this weekend Tim.

Come on Julie, you have to come, you're easy gonna get a few hours sleep, fon one day surely you can manage on that!?! I'm not goin to sleep at all!

In me and Tim's poker philosophy you have to go 'all-in' when an opportunity like this arises - he may never visit Liverpool again, you have to come! And plus, we're gonna get to talk to Jeff and his crew afterwards, how cool would that be?

Thanx but ive decided definatly not to go. its not the lack of sleep that bothers me now, ive checked the maps and its in the middle of Manchester, its one of the biggest cities in the UK. I just dont think its safe for a woman to go thier alone with drunks. I know i meeting jonny, but if i get lost before it could be dangerous.

jeff went to Liverpools chibuku gig 2 years running, hopefully he'll come back in september for that again. Then maybe i can meet him, if the offer still stands. Sorry jonny, the rules are different for men and women.

Thanx but ive decided definatly not to go. its not the lack of sleep that bothers me now, ive checked the maps and its in the middle of Manchester, its one of the biggest cities in the UK. I just dont think its safe for a woman to go thier alone with drunks. I know i meeting jonny, but if i get lost before it could be dangerous.

jeff went to Liverpools chibuku gig 2 years running, hopefully he'll come back in september for that again. Then maybe i can meet him, if the offer still stands. Sorry jonny, the rules are different for men and women.

fair enough Julie, it was fun tryin to persuade you tho lol, gotta respect what you're sayin about the male/female thing, I hope he gets to Liverpool again, then maybe I could come down...:2thumbs: