JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

CAn someone answer this 4 me please?

3cookies

[font="Arial"][color=blue]I got the wierdest compliment today... but i guess, "cool" nontheless...

a guy told me...that he diggs the way I walk,...lol. He sayd that I have a real cool and sexy walk....my question...

what is a "cool, sexy walk?" LOL. I said thank u, and didnt even know what i was thankin the dude for... :kekeke: [/color][/font]

Guest Prince
I don't know what your walk is like, but I guess flowing, smooth movements haha. You can be sure of a few things: if you were hobbling or were missing a leg that guy wouldn't have approached you :nana:

It probably just means i had no problem watching u walk. Kinda like an excuse 2 just stare...and an excuse 2 kinda flirt with u. My point is this...u gotta be sexy 2 have a sexy walk so it waz really a comment about u. U can't exactly be 400 pounds and have a sexy walk. It he waz really complimenting your walk, u probably just have the confidence about yourself that shows thru.'

[font="Arial"][color=blue]LOL...at u.

but the thing about it...is...
I don't "twitch" or "twist"... (u know what im sayin?) when I walk. I'm tall and sometimes I take long strides,..i dunno...this is a silly topic..but it just caught me off guard when he said that...thas all..lmbo. :kekeke:

thanx 4 yalls input... :thumb:

peace,
3cookies
[/color][/font]

[font="Arial"][color=blue]LMBO Julie...naa, actually,...

i was securing an event....and wearing black from head to toe...black Military fatigues, black sleeveless tshirt, black boots with shades and my dog tags on...

so lmbo..yea,...no boody shakiN ... :kekeke: but its all cool..AJ pretty much hit it head on with his explanation...

peace,
3cookies [/color][/font]