JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

MaN bites off Girlfriend's Nose...

3cookies

Man Allegedly Bites Off Girlfriend's Nose

By Associated Press

2 hours ago

TULSA, Okla. - A family sitting down to dinner had to call police and an ambulance after a man allegedly bit off the nose of his girlfriend, authorities said.

Jody Bennett came out of a back room of a north Tulsa residence on Thursday with a napkin over her face and said her boyfriend, identified as Greg Hill, had bitten her nose.

Medics responding to the house saw that Bennett's nose had been severed and called police.

"We looked around and tried to find a nose but couldn't find it," Cpl. Larry Edwards, a police spokesman, said. "I think he swallowed it."

An ambulance took Bennett, 37, to a local hospital where police talked to emergency room personnel about pumping Hill's stomach to see if the nose was inside, police Cpl. Shane Tuell said.

"They said, given the acid in the stomach, that it would be a futile effort to try and do that," Tuell said.

The nose is made primarily of cartilage and other soft tissues that stomach acid can dissolve quickly.

The couple live in California, and the other people at the house didn't know what led to the assault, Tuell said.

Officers used pepper spray on Hill, 45, after tussling with him as they tried to take him into the custody, Edwards said.

Hill denied biting Bennett's nose, police said.

He was booked into the Tulsa Jail on complaints of aggravated assault and battery, resisting arrest and destroying evidence.

Bennett could receive help from domestic violence groups to recover from her injury if she cooperates with Hill's prosecution should a criminal charge be filed, Tuell said.

Edited by 3cookies

i could beat mike tyson...

4 sum strange reason, Mike Tyson's name popped in my mind 2 ..haha eugh. and i think about those little green things in her nose. lol sorry, poor sense of humour, ANd at the wrong tyme. LOL

peace,

cookie

Edited by 3cookies

i eat noses all the time

lol. do u eat noses, or eat OUT of your nose. haha j.kiddN

peace,

cookie

there's always one that has to lower the tone of the conversation isn't there Cookies!? :wiggle:

LOL..u so silly...but indeed correct... misseuR.. :stickpoke:

peace,

cookie