JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will & jada

3cookies

No need to respond to this... I just posted it after reading some old posts on my message board and came across this, and wanted to share ... :2thumbs:

peace,

cookie

Posted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 3:04 pm Post subject: Setting the example.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Look around and find a couple who could be mentors for your marriage. Think about what you want your marriage to look like when you've been married for fifty or more years. How would you define "finishing well" for your marriage? Now is the time to invest in your marriage. Later you will reap the rewards. You may even become a mentor to younger couples...

~David & Claudia Arp

When I read this, It always remind me of just why I am such a big Will Smith fan, because I am inspired and admire the way he and Jada presents themselves publically. Not once have I read or heard anything negative about them acting up pubically. Everyone has problems, but there's a time and place to address them, to maintain a positive image...

Thank you Will & Jada 4 being the ONE couple that lead by setting the right example 4 me to someday follow... I love u guys!!!

peace

3cookies

No man or woman is worth your tears...

and the only one who is, will never make you cry...