JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

MIB 3 confirmation?

MooseKnuckles

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Men in Black won't be released in 2007. It's impossible. Will's next movie Pursuit of Happyness is in post production. And this summer filming for Tonight, He comes begins. IF there will be a Men in Black 3, it won't be filmed until 2007 so it won't be out until 2008. But I highly doubt this movie is going to happen!

if they spend the summer doing his next film, they could start filming end of 2006 beginning of 2007 it doesn't take a year to do

plus they filmed MIIB at the end of the year at that came out beginning of the summer

NOPE! Men in Black 2 was filmed from June to November 2001. And, November just because they had to rewrite and re-film the whole finale after 9/11. A movie like M.I.B. need at least one year of post-production for the special FX. If you've seen the extras on the M.I.B. 2 DVD you know that they had to do many things differently from what they wanted because of the lack of time. What didn't happen to M.I.B. which they filmed from March to July 1996 having a year for post production.

DAMN! If everything would be as easy as you say then the filmmakers wouldn't have any problems anymore. Movies need at least two years to be made for the pre-production, filming and post-production -- AT LEAST BLOCKBUSTERS LIKE M.I.B.

And they began filming Spider-Man 3 in November / December 2005, why not release it in May 2006 instead of May 2007...

i still count november as the end of the year

and pre production could happen at any time they could be doing it now, they don't need the actors in place to do this

which allowed will to move from Ali to MIIB 2 quickly, all the pre production was done before,cutting doen the time it takes to make it

Film makeing is what i do, and it's the hardest thing i have ever done

Edited by JamesUK

I only said that november is at the end of the year and who said it was gonna be out in july

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

there are some really good movies there i hope most of them are actually true the 1s that i no r true are rocky and rambo and mayb possibly die hard, ive heard that john mclanes son will b all grown up and helpin his father, cars, scary movie 4, benchwarmers, basic instinct 2, ice age 2, v for vendetta, silent hill, mission impossible 3, da vinci code, x men 3, superman returns, click, pirates of the caribbean 2, ghost rider, barn yard, saw 3, spiderman 3 these ones will also b released and ive heard rumours thats theres gona b a tekken movie and jet li is gona star in it

Edited by darren

im glad rambo and the new rocky will be coming out...but i dont know what to make of MIB 3

yes!!!Toy Story 3!!!!!!!!!!!! :lolsign: :lolsign:

been watching 1 and 2 over and over and over and over etc. with my 2 yr old niece.....its the only film she watches :lolsign: :lolsign: :lolsign:

Edited by The Definition

Guest Guest

There are a few problems with 'Iron Man' (finding director, script, etc.) and the film company New Line Cinema has sold the rights back to Marvel, so 'Iron Man' is NOT a possibility for the next years.

• 7 months later...