JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will's statement on the war in Iraq!!!!

sonic1988

will said

"I've never been to Iraq. I don't know any Iraqis. I don't know any Americans that have ever been to Iraq. All I know is what's on CNN, and is that enough for me to make a decision?"

I read this in the Staten Island Advance but it is from the Washington Post

Guest Prince
He has a point... The whole thing was taken out of proportion I think. On things I'm interested in and read about in the newspaper many of the "facts" they give are totally incorrect. So who's to say they aren't inaccurate at other times, and yet folk believe every word?

yeah he definatly has a point, i couldnt decide if i thought the war in Iraq was nessesary either bcoz when u read the papers its just some1s opinion and not the facts.

and even if Will did have an opinion its best 4 him not to say just bcoz whatever he says will be the wrong answer.

Guest Prince
[quote=Da Brakes,Jul 21 2004, 11:07 PM]I don't even watch the news or read newspapers anymore. Theres [b]never[/b] any good news to report......its all bad nowadays. :tear:[/quote]
I read a newspaper today... Wish I hadn't... :eek4:

[quote=Prince,Jul 21 2004, 11:24 PM][quote=Da Brakes,Jul 21 2004, 11:07 PM] I don't even watch the news or read newspapers anymore.  Theres [b]never[/b] any good news to report......its all bad nowadays.  :tear:[/quote]
I read a newspaper today... Wish I hadn't... :eek4: [/quote]
Thats exactly what i'm talking about...

True it seems like it's the same thing all the time on the news everyday just different victims. :werd: :eek4:

• Admin
im with dabrakes..i dont watch the news..its just a collection of the worst possible stories in the world..about all these people that died..got raped..or god knows what... i think wills idea to have a "good news" magazine is agood one...