JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Cookies lastest drawing (in progress)...

3cookies

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok. this is the last thing imma post abt this... The picture was delivered to the King Center for the family before the private burial services after the funeral. After framing it stands just above 4 feet tall. The framing is Puter, and has suade double matting with a puter (silverish colour) lining to seperate the matting. The white paper u see on the corners are cardboard protectors, not a part of the picture. I have a silver (black lettering) plate that says on 3 lines, " In loving memory of Coretta Scott King SOFLYY DESIGNS" It was sponsered by myself, and Bellsouth, the same company that sponsoered Frosty the Showman.

I've already been approached with the possibility of making duplicates to be sold at the King Center, or maybe even placing it on display at the Atlanta Hartsfield Airport, (not my preference),...still, no detailed discussions... Orders for more portraits are in the works... possibly up to 200 - 300... to include members of the King Center. .. The portrait is valued at $5,000 and if I do any work for the center, 1/3 of the proceeds will be donated to the King Center...

all I can say is God is truly Good...

peace,

cookie

bypianosmall7uy.th.jpg

Edited by 3cookies