JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

NEYO - SO SICK

JumpinJack AJ

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:word: i'm like AJ, i don't wanna start fights but i think there's a lot of trash polluting the airwaves out there right now...

saw the video for it today for the first time, the video looks as good as the song. i love this new split screen 3 ways thing like Ash does, jamie foxx and Robin Thicke both did it.

Beyonce's video for the Pink Panther movie uses the style as well...

Jamie Foxx

Robin Thicke

Ne-Yo

Beyonce

I'm kinda on the lookout now...

The song's cool. I've kinda grown tired of it though. I've never heard it on the radio, but they play the music video every hour it seems on VH1 soul, plus I have the video on my HD, so it's gotten old real quick.

I've grown tired of it too from hearing it so much, but I don't think its 'trash' as a result tho... ok Lil Kim...

i understand ur point.. i think.

off topic:

Max...thx 4 da hookup. I went with 'analog'... prolly a coupla hours b4 u got back at me... thx again brU ...u alright ! :2thumbs:

peace,

cookie

saw the video for it today for the first time, the video looks as good as the song. i love this new split screen 3 ways thing like Ash does, jamie foxx and Robin Thicke both did it.

Beyonce's video for the Pink Panther movie uses the style as well...

Jamie Foxx

Robin Thicke

Ne-Yo

Beyonce

I'm kinda on the lookout now...

yep i noticed all those as well, i'm pretty sure it's a Hype Williams thing that everybody'll be doing sooner or later..i love it though, real creative :wiggle: