Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Welcome to Virginia - the music video!

Lerkot

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Renagay, seriously back off the hard act, no-one believes it, its just makes you look even more of an idiot, it thats possible. You actually think this 400 bars thing is gonna help your case? Maybe it would if you had the talent to write it, but quite honeslty you dont, and you never will if you become aggressive everytime a little criticizm comes your way.... :thumbdown:

great work Lerkot! :lolsign:

Ok Tim, even tho it doesnt seem like people are doing you a favour, they are. Would you rather we all lie and say your great when your obviously not. Instead of making excuses of your mic and your out of breath have you ever thought of improving yourself. Even then i dont think you could be good, sorry but there is no point in lying to you. Like big willie said quit the gangsta act, it doesnt work.

I'm closing this thread, even tho I think it's funny what you made Lerkot! :kekeke:

If I were you Renegade, I would leave this board! Nobody on this board is going to respect you anymore! I always knew you were a wanksta and after this video I know enough! :thumbdown: