JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

uncle phil moments

sry if it has been posted

what are your fav uncle phil moments?

i saw an episode today when phil gets that urban soul award and he has this big fight with his mum.

will says he siuld tell her and phil says somthin like " will, sometimes parents just don't understand"

then will makes this face after phil leaves

• Members

sry if it has been posted

what are your fav uncle phil moments?

i saw an episode today when phil gets that urban soul award and he has this big fight with his mum.

will says he siuld tell her and phil says somthin like " will, sometimes parents just don't understand"

then will makes this face after phil leaves

hi

• Members

The episode where Will and Phillip are stuck in an elevator and Philip needs to use some guys mobile phone

Philip - Sir *Grabs the guy by the neck* YOu give me that damn phone or i'll rip or liver out and eat it raw!

Will - That's right and he's about due for a snack

From Bank's shot

Vivian - Will now whilei'mgone i want you to do everything your uncle Philip says *Camera pans over to Philip* DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!

Edited by PhiL

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Members

i watched an episode today where uncle phils old friend Janice comes to see him. Will starts going out with her daughter but ends up sleeping with Janice.

Will trys to descretly tell uncle phil but uncle phil just ends up blurting out "you slept with janice!!!" so every heard.

yes it was cool too when phil once dancedin the living room and will came descending the stairs and screaming:"it's an earthquake!!!!!!!!!!!!"

post-1295-1144346664_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Fav Uncle Phil moments:-

72 hours - when uncle phil acts as if he remembers the slips to be signed for crlton n will

Eye, tooth (season 6 3rd last episode) - phil keeps on saying that ashley is not moving to new york and everyone keeps the preparation going

I, done1 - when phil returns home and calls out for everyone saying thats its his birthday

I, done2 - when uncle phil bids goodbye to will saying "sunday" , reminding will that that they'll always talk on sundays