JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

"Lil' Bow Wow Is Full Of Sh*t"

bigted

http://nastack.com/

LIL BOW WOW IS FULL OF SH*T

Check out some quotes from his feature over at AllHipHop.com:

Yeah, lyrically I’ve definitely been growin’ man, I feel like it’s only right that I do so. And the reason being is because people want to hear the more mature me. I think that’s the only way that I will gain respect as a maturing MC that way, you know what I’m saying? (note: T.I. writes 70% of Lil Bow Wow's rhymes)

I was brought in to Hip-Hop at a young age so MC'ing is just more than just the look, the swagger, how you talk, it is an art form. And it’s also how you carry yourself. And it’s also a talent. Like Hip-Hop is like it’s like our church - for us. This represents us and I think that you know a lot of people really don’t understand that. Lot of people just look at it like, you know tattoos, jewelry and those are just fads. It’s much deeper than that and, with me, like I watch a lot of Hip-Hop like Krush Groove movies, like Breakin’ movies, like I watch that and I study that from Rhyme and Reason to all kind of Hip-Hop movies because I’m a Hip-Hop guru.

You know Will Smith would not even talk about things that I would talk about you know what I’m saying and I’ve got nothing against Will.

I can see somebody comparing Nick Cannon with Will Smith on the music side, but not me.

-Will Smith, has something you'll never have...a Grammy. A place in history as an actual musician. Came up with one of the best DJ's of all time. Check out Will's early s*** (i.e. You Saw My Blinker Bitch). That title alone is more gully than anything you've ever put out.

January 23, 2006 | Permalink | Comments (13) | TrackBack (1)