JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

SHOUTOUT TO MY JJFP FAM...

3cookies

man... its amazing how 'time' flies. Some of u know i USED to get real emotional over situations when we used to fight and argue the way we used to, 'back in the day' YEARS ago... but we always managed to pull it back 2getha... and thas alright!

:2thumbs:

Its been close to 7 years now, that I've known some of the fellow JJFP fans. The first that I had the honour of meeting were AJ, Timboat, BRETT, The A, Wrightside haha... those were some funny tymes 4 real yo. LOL

As time progressed along, our family grew, Xplozive, Wes, Trac, FloJaK and the list goes on and on. Finally, I was not the only female in a males world. haha. which was a great blessing, and honor as well to meet and know the fans that have been there. We've had some reallly tough times when hatas came on the board, and Im sure alot of u have witnessed my 'maturity' because it wouldnt take much for me to get da broom, and clean the board of scrubbs disin JJ+FP or even one of u guys. LOL..

I dont know how many of u remember the big fight back in November '00, but Ill never forget that memory. lol., but we cleaned up willsmith.com., before it was over...and b4 it is what it is today...

long story,..abit shorter. it only takes a second 4 me to show my love and respect to my extended family, some of whom I've become very close to, and wouldn't want to lose those friendships for nothing in the world... I live by the old adage of letting special ppl know just how much they mean to me, while I have the opportunity. because tomorrow isn't promised to any of us...

This has truly been the most remarkable online community of ppl that I've ever met, and hope we keep the love alive among each other...

and NO im not dying, if anyone wanders why im posting this... lol

I love u guys.

peace,

big sis 4eva...

Cookie

bka SweetNsoFLyy

Edited by 3cookies

[

I dont know how many of u remember the big fight back in November '00, but Ill never forget that memory. lol., but we cleaned up willsmith.com., before it was over...and b4 it is what it is today...

what was the big fight?

singing: Everybody was kung fu fightin!!!!! :lolsign: :lolsign:

Thats around when we pretty much established the bond we have now. That is the time frame that set the pace of when we were basically establishing universal cyber laws on keeping the board so clean, sony admin even recognized it. haha... and we just grew into this HUGE tyte family. we were CLEANING house miss Julie. ... dont worry, u would fit RIGHT in... hahaha...

peace,

cookie

I remember when i joined last year i just used to say "thanks man" or "cool news" i was only a peruvian dude just gettin rare tracks hahaha, i still say "thanks" n "cool" but sumtimes i give my opinion or iono i feel more active now...actually i know a few ones here, workin in that frienship, but this is the best place on the net i could be, u taught me many things bout JJFP, bout hip-hop, bout ur countries n u of course. A big shoutout for the big Fam!!!! :yeah: :party: :switch: :trio:

Edited by Luigie

Yeah this is my favorite site! I've only been here for about a year, and a lot of you have been here a lot longer, but I've gotten to know a lot of people here and that's really cool. Before I joined this forum, I was basically listening to the commercial rap, and this place has helped me discover what true hip hop is, and I found out that this is the right music for me, and I absolutely love it! I've also learned about a lot of other great artists that I otherwise would've never heard of, such as Fort Minor. I honestly have no idea where I would be right now if I never joined this forum. Before I joined this foum, I was just another Will fan, and now I'm a real, true potna who appreciates all his music, and other great music too. That's why I love this forum so much. Also, this forum isn't just a site where fans talk about what they like, we're all close like family, like we all know each other. We all have a special friendship here and you can't find that at other forums. This is by far the best place to be and I love it!! I appreciate everyone here who makes this site such a great place! I love you all!! :wiggle: :gettinjiggywitit: :rockon: :2thumbs:

Yeah this is my favorite site! I've only been here for about a year, and a lot of you have been here a lot longer, but I've gotten to know a lot of people here and that's really cool. Before I joined this forum, I was basically listening to the commercial rap, and this place has helped me discover what true hip hop is, and I found out that this is the right music for me, and I absolutely love it! I've also learned about a lot of other great artists that I otherwise would've never heard of, such as Fort Minor. I honestly have no idea where I would be right now if I never joined this forum. Before I joined this foum, I was just another Will fan, and now I'm a real, true potna who appreciates all his music, and other great music too. That's why I love this forum so much. Also, this forum isn't just a site where fans talk about what they like, we're all close like family, like we all know each other. We all have a special friendship here and you can't find that at other forums. This is by far the best place to be and I love it!! I appreciate everyone here who makes this site such a great place! I love you all!! :wiggle: :gettinjiggywitit: :rockon: :2thumbs:

and the love continues to grow............. :2thumbs:

we are definately a 'unique' group of pppl thas 4 sho!

peace,

cookie

same story for me, i listened to like nelly stuff like that. i love 'alt rap' now, anything with a meaning or is differnt.

same with the knowing more rappers. i wouldnt have known if i hadent come here

and i have been on other forums and they are so harsh towrds each other and just are info whores and arugue. here i really do feel like this is a family, even if i came here last year

Its been close to 7 years now, that I've known some of the fellow JJFP fans. The first that I had the honour of meeting were AJ, Timboat, BRETT, The A, Wrightside haha... those were some funny tymes 4 real yo. LOL

As time progressed along, our family grew, Xplozive, Wes, Trac, FloJaK and the list goes on and on.

:word: I wonder what happend to Xplozive tho! He and I used to talk on msn a lot...Those were good days on that old Sony board! :2thumbs:

I reayl like this Site. I`m here for almost a year..? Anyway, this community is great. It`s about the only place I can have a good discusion, about Hip Hop and stuff. And I also met allot of nice people here. Even stardet kind if a friendship with some of them. I`ve been on alllot of Boards, but this is the only one that I stayed loyal to, caus it`s realy nice. All the people are (motsly) nice to each other.. And some of you guy`s have a great sence of humor,lol