JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Check out Switch Music Video @ WillSmith.com

TRL just began and Will said hes got the new album coming out and his new single will be out in 6 weeks!

THIS IS LEGIT!

i think its been 6 weeks .. the single should be coming out soon then!!!!!!!!!! :lolsign:

its gotta come out soon, its gonna be christmas and i wanna get the single!!!!

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again I'm gonna say that FP would be better off on an underground label, Interscope ain't no better than any mainstream label, the album would've probably dropped already and if he's been recording a lot of tracks over the last 6 months then maybe it should be a double album like Nas' album is that's why his was delayed, that'd worth waiting for! :thumb: I can't blame FP for wanting to do movies 'cause at least movies don't get delayed and you get paid in full doing 'em, while recording artists get pimped by record companies, that's why I wanna start my own label before recording 'cause ain't nobody gonna pimp me! :touche:

we are saying "soon" for about 4 months now!!! we must stop saying that... we need to stop talking about the new album until we'll see some real news. we are just geting hyper and hyper for nothing.... at least 4 now...

sorry if my english is not that good...

Yep you're right..i'm not hyped at all!! I just wait and see...

we are saying "soon" for about 4 months now!!! we must stop saying that... we need to stop talking about the new album until we'll see some real news. we are just geting hyper and hyper for nothing.... at least 4 now...

sorry if my english is not that good...

Yep you're right..i'm not hyped at all!! I just wait and see...

I was so hot when I heard that Will puts up a new album. Then the first single ''switch'' should've been out but it wasn't. Everyone said that soon it's gonna come up but it didn't. After that everyone said that it's gonna be out in just a few weeks but it wasn't. And now we don't get any news about it and I don't really want some, I don't really wanna hear news, the single or whatever!!! If it's out, it's out then maybe I'm gonna buy it when I got the money and if not then not! I'm just waitin'. I'm not excited for the album or the single anymore... :werd:

Edited by E - Style-Greesy - E