JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Check out Switch Music Video @ WillSmith.com

[quote=willreign,Jul 25 2004, 06:12 AM]I saw video cameras on the set of the song... may b some1 have that song on video with Will Smith preforming with it...[/quote]
ive seen a 30 secs video of the brand new funk performance @ the mcdonalds chart show in germany ..

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin
[quote=Lhunagar,Jul 25 2004, 07:35 AM][quote=willreign,Jul 25 2004, 06:12 AM] I saw video cameras on the set of the song... may b some1 have that song on video with Will Smith preforming with it...[/quote]
ive seen a 30 secs video of the brand new funk performance @ the mcdonalds chart show in germany .. [/quote]
did you tape it??? can we hear it??

[quote=DefCEM,Jul 26 2004, 04:23 AM]What!???
You saw 30 secs of the video here on german TV!???
man thats not fair!!!
I'm just sitting in front of my TV all day long to see Will somewhere...
Hopefully somebody have taped it... :bowdown:

greets defcem[/quote]
That makes me laugh!! Somebody who isn't German see's something on a german channel first!! :roll:

[quote=Hero1,Jul 25 2004, 05:30 PM][quote=Lhunagar,Jul 25 2004, 07:35 AM] [quote=willreign,Jul 25 2004, 06:12 AM] I saw video cameras on the set of the song... may b some1 have that song on video with Will Smith preforming with it...[/quote]
ive seen a 30 secs video of the brand new funk performance @ the mcdonalds chart show in germany .. [/quote]
did you tape it??? can we hear it?? [/quote]
nope .. sorry .. it was just a short news-take and they didnt say something to introduce it .. Edited by Lhunagar

• Members
:thumb: Damn!!!!! it was time man!!! I hope this release will upset a lot of haters and replace music in its own context!!! I've heard too many bad songs this summer and knowing that Will has to release his album makes me feel better. Now i know my student year in France man not be so bad. Don't stop it man you are the best!!!!

• Admin
:kekeke: :kekeke: that reminds me when i used to always request jjfp on this request show.. but they'd get so many requests it wouldnt be played for 3 weeks or so..anyway i never bothered to watch every minute..but it seems id always change the channel and catch the last half of i'm looking for the one.. on one hand i was happy i was seeing it..on the other hand i wished i'd taped it seen the whole thing.. i never saw the full im lookin video till i got the greatest hits Video

Not long at all. See everyone its going by quicker than we thought. I guess cos for me this summer on a whole is going by pretty quickly.

Anyone seen a sign of any video for it yet? Can't be long now.