JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

RYDE OUT MUSIK

3cookies

Ok... I need da hookup, or some tracklisting ideas for my loooooooooooong drive to Cali towards the end of next month... I'm getting ready to buy a coupla cds, any suggestions? or if anyone has anything that might make my travel to Cali smoother, please ADVISE pleazzzzzzzzzze... thankies lolol

peace,

cookie

use lots of double cds. and get stuff you can transition from. like if you bring all eyez on me and speakerboxx/the love below...you need another cd or two that can transition bewteen the two, maybe the roots or something

Edited by WILL IS ILL

ok thx guys. Im gonna order a couple of cds offline, or just go to the mall. In a few minutes, Im ordering Kel Spencer's cd on cdbaby.com for less than 10 bucks! I got LOADS of cds to listen 2, but I just want some fresh good music to start out with..specially with taking a long scenic route..

awww.. yall ..dont miss me 2 much. hehe :wiggle:

keep the suggestions coming !

peace,

cookie

Edited by 3cookies

id recommend

Arrested Development - Greatest Hits Import

Common - Resurrection

Talib Kweli & Dj Hi-tek - Reflection Eternal: Train Of Thought

Lauryn Hill - Miseducation Of Lauryn Hill

just a few to suggest

half of that's covered.. thX....

Timboat turned me on to Talib Kweli a minute ago, so im definately gonna hafta invest ... he's usually on point with my taste in musik. lol :2thumbs:

peace,

cookie

LOL. tim, I was just listening to Pep about 5 MINUTes ago! haha.... Angie Stone's singin 2 me now tho... No Mo Rain in This Cloud... DAM it jus started skippin.. lol. jinkxed myself, dang on it. lol :lolsign:

driving = relocation = whoo hoooo! :yeah:

peace,

cookie

Edited by 3cookies