1. 1. Is WILL a Rapper or Singer

• Rapper
    • Actor

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why pick 1 ?

This is one of the things that has bothered me quite a bit about the subject, he's either this or that.

Will has been one of the best at BOTH, period. He's multi-talented, and does so well at almost anything he does,

first he was very good as a rapper, then he had one of the best TV-shows, then he became an excellent actor.

People always hate on him saying he is an actor and sucks as a rapper, jealousy if you ask me. Hate comes mostly from jealousy or ignorance.

Will was an outstanding rapper, he had a great share in the revolution of rap, he got the first grammy given to a rapper, those are facts,

nothing you say will change that, and I consider him a legend, period. Same goes as as the actor will.

I have his CD's, music. Have his DVD's, movies, TV-Shows, I will never pick 1. In my mind he does all of those things very well, extremely well.

I love music and movies. I can't see myself enjoying movies or music without will smith in it.

Edited by Typhoon20

I wouldn't want him to stop doing either. It's a hard decision. Rapping is the genuine art... it's where all the feeling and emotion goes; it's where you can be yourself. In acting however, you can explore a range of different personalities and lifestyles. They both have their pros. I'd like to think that he'd continue to rap, but it would then be based on the type of work he releases...

Believe it or not, the acting world may need him more. There aren't as many good black male actors as you'd think...

I think I'll abstain from making a choice for now and see what other people have to say.

I fully agree u!

Both ways have their pros and contras and both is cool. Will is really good at both so I also wouldn't want him to stop doing either.

But I voted for rapping because the question is what he makes better and I think he's better at rapping then acting!

• 2 weeks later...

Hard question... ok I like both sides of Will. I didn't know Will was a rapper, I knew him as an actor cuz I watched Fresh Prince of bel air everyday and it drove me crazy! I loved that guy and his style, for me he was amazing!! one day I in 1998 I saw the gettin jiggy video and I was surprised. I bought Big Willie style and it was love.. and then I bought all his albums as big will and as fresh prince ( he will be the fresh prince for ever ).. to be honest, I think will is more talented in acting, but What makes me very excited is a new album and not a new movie.. SO FRESH PRINCE FOR EVER

• 3 weeks later...

Hard question... ok I like both sides of Will. I didn't know Will was a rapper, I knew him as an actor cuz I watched Fresh Prince of bel air everyday and it drove me crazy! I loved that guy and his style, for me he was amazing!! one day I in 1998 I saw the gettin jiggy video and I was surprised. I bought Big Willie style and it was love.. and then I bought all his albums as big will and as fresh prince ( he will be the fresh prince for ever ).. to be honest, I think will is more talented in acting, but What makes me very excited is a new album and not a new movie.. SO FRESH PRINCE FOR EVER

Ok, u think he's more talented at doing movies but what do u like more about him?

His movies or music? =)

Me I like his music more but his movies are off the hook, tho'! ;)