JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Cam`ron Disses Jigga

Turntable

He felt miserable working for Jay, he said that he had the album ready to drop for months but Jay kept pushing it back, he said he's gonna just use a couple songs from it and add more material and drop it this summer, I wouldn't be surprised if he has a Jay diss song in the works 'cause if he did that to me I probably would diss him too 'cause this is a buisiness and putting DMX's album on hold could cost DMX money, this isn't good for Jay's image as a president as well, artists won't go to Def Jam if they hear how shady he is, Redman's album keeps gettin' pushed back too, I wouldn't be surprised if he leaves after a while too...

Yes.. Al that pshin back. Thats why you could say that Jay treated Camron shady. He did it to all the Roc-A-Fella Artits back in the day. Beans said in a recent interview that one of the good things of him not beeing a roc anymore is hzhat he doesnt has to bring his album out one month after Jigga drops.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be very interesting to see if this materializes into anything, Jay may not even bother responding, I am hoping he does, I like listening to battles like these going back and forth.

Edited by rcpbball30

The fact IS:

Jay is an incredible rapper.

Jay don't beef no more. He just did a peace concert.

Beef **** is wack. Don't even get why y'all so damn turned on by this. Just makes hiphop look stupid.

BTW. The even DAME said Kanye choose Jay, not Jay that choose Kanye. Kanye wanted to go to Def Jam.

Jay offered The whole ROC including rocawear to DAME, inn return he just wanted his masters for reasonable doubt, DAME didn't want that deal. Dame has confirmed that too.

Now ain't THAT shady by Dame? He could've had the whole ROC, all Jay wanted was the masters for, as he he calls it, "his baby".

Dame continued DISSING jay for his outfits. Seriously? HOW can a grown man, diss another man, saying he lost cred, for being dressed nicely and not in baggy jeans and oversized t-shirts? Huh?

CAMRON (come oooon... the pink/purple man claiming so much he ani't gay that it's obvious he is) is dissing Jay for HALF the song for Jay's clothes. Another half is based on jay's tributes to Biggie in using some of biggies classic rhymes. Ain't that a better way of tributing someone than making a weak ass album (like diddy did?) And the rest of the song is about camron wanting to screw beyoncé, calling Jay-Z ugly.

It's a weak track, it's just so obvious the dude's trying to push plat.

BTW, I like the way Jay responden, he doesn't do beef songs, he doesn't like to advertize for negativity anymore, so he just shuts up, and kills Camrons career. Reports are saying that Jay-Z has called in alot of personal favours around the radiostations, everybody from hot97 to shade45. Camrons song is gonna die out as fast as he tried to get hype.

Jay's a snake if he just calls radio stations not to play Cam'ron, Will didn't call radio stations to not play Bow Wow when he dissed him, that's immature... :thumbdown: Payola is ruining the rap industry, I'm surprised Chuck would give props to such a sucker as this especially since Chuck's so passionately against that, he'll probably lose some respect for Jay too, it don't matter how great of a lyricist you think Jay is, that's just wrong, one rapper should not rule the industry like that, he probably lets the radio play wack rappers like 50 Cent so much so that Jay looks far superior to them, he don't fight for Will or Public Enemy to get airplay 'cause he knows they're superior to him and doesn't want a lot of people that listen to radio to think that, that's why he also pushes a real mc like DMX back and lets wack Young Jeezy drop as well, he only worries about his image, but if he screws up releasing LL's album I wouldn't ever consider listening to Jay again, lol... You could tell that he does do favors with radio 'cause every time I turn on Hot 97 or Power 105 I hear a Jay-Z single from 2-3 years ago get in regular rotation but I don't hear LL's single from 2-3 years ago get airplay, after a few months of LL's singles they don't get played anymore but it seems like everything Jay drops gets play forever... Jay'll be known as a sellout coward and lose some of his rep if he don't respond, especially since Cam disrespected Jay's girlfriend, it's more than just callin' Jay a wack rapper or just making a couple friendly jokes, that's like when Canibus disrespected LL's wife/kids and if LL didn't respond he'd lose some respect....

Edited by bigted

I allways thought about dissing Beyonce :lolsign:

@ Frenetic:

Calm down, man.. I`m a big Jay-Z fan, like you are. I can see you`r points. But I also can see Cams points. Besides that, what do we actualy know? There is so much going on between al those Rappers that we aint know about.

Jay's a snake if he just calls radio stations not to play Cam'ron, Will didn't call radio stations to not play Bow Wow when he dissed him, that's immature... :thumbdown: Jay'll be known as a coward and lose some credability if he don't respond, especially since Cam disrespected Jay's girlfriend, it's more than just callin' Jay a wack rapper, that's like when Canibus dissed LL's wife and kids....

How old are u? not meaning as a diss or nothing. Just feels really stupid, grown men fighting over NOTHING (really, NOTHING, just a dude that wants hype). Why should he respond? For cred? Who's cred? Jay has as much as cred a man can get. I consider him losing cred if he responded to such a wack ass rapper as cam'ron. That's like NAS battling the ying yang twins. That's like Will battling Kevin Federline.

Y'all talk so much about being a positive rolemodel, but than want a huge rolemodel, going out, dissing, swearing, cussing, being all hard, threatening? Where's the logics in that?

Now it would be something different if like Scarface or KRS dissed him. Cause that would probably be an legitimate diss. That would be a good diss, that would be a rather meaningful battle. But this **** is just straigth up wack.

And it's a good thing if Jay blackballs Cam'ron. Cam'Ron needs to pay respect, he needs to know that u don't go and talk dirty about people just for selling records. Do we really want Cam'Ron selling records? Being in the top5? being a rolemodel? Talking about killing, hoes, drugs, gay bashing? huh? If u want that, than ok, let Jay diss, let's give him the attention he wants.

OR, he could just stop another wack, completely untalented (well no, Cam was talented a while, he just blew it) rapper from being a new huge household name.

First Y'all critizing the negativity and the wackness of the mainstream hiphop, the next day y'all want just a dude like him to blow?

Talking about killing, hoes, drugs, gay bashing?!!! Jay does the same thing dawg, wasn't one of his singles called "Money, Cash, Hoes"?!!! Didn't Jay talk about having sex with Nas' baby's mama when he was battlin' him?!!! Just 'cause Jay could flow a lil' better than Cam doesn't mean he ain't saying anything negative... Cam don't rap bout that in all of his songs just like Jay doesn't either... Blackballing somebody is not setting an example either, but standing up for your fam is though, he should respond to Cam in a mature way with his lyrical skills... Like in the first post I made, I don't like all this beef mess either, Cam shouldn't have made that song especially since Jay's trying to keep the peace, but hey now if Jay dogged him at Roc-a-fella, that's messing with Cam's life so it might be harder for Cam to let go, he makes a living off of music so he has a right to diss somebody who just does things to just boost up his rep, you have to look at it that way too...

Edited by bigted

Uh.. Ted, I understand where your coming from with that 'calling in to stop somebody' but there is a difference.

Cam made a diss song about Jay. Jay called so it doesn't get played. (for whatever reason).

Bow Wow just said some harsh and stupid comments. He didn't put out a diss record against Will.

Well I could use another example, 50 Cent didn't call up the radio station to stop playing Game's songs even though Game dissed him, even that wack mc 50 got more integrity than that... The radio should be allowed to play any song that comes out, their shouldn't be any artist dictating what to play or not to play... If Jay got so much power why can't he call in and tell them to stop playing 50 Cent who only raps about negativity if he wants to set an example for hip-hop?...

Edited by bigted

Uh.. Ted, I understand where your coming from with that 'calling in to stop somebody' but there is a difference.

Cam made a diss song about Jay. Jay called so it doesn't get played. (for whatever reason).

Bow Wow just said some harsh and stupid comments. He didn't put out a diss record against Will.

Still its wack to do. If Jigga would be above that diss stuff (Like Frenetic says), he woulnt do **** like this. He would just let it be..

Answer or leave it. But dont do coward **** like this.

And Frenetic: I dont say antyhing should be positive, nether does Ted. I say (Anbd he said that often also) that Rappes should just rap about waht they know, stay true to them selfes. Cam is a hustler, so why talking about stuff he doesnt know **** about, just caus its more positive?

And whats wrong with battling? I`m shure you juts said caus one of you favs is dissed. You wouldnt say that if Jigga would have dissed Cam insteed. It`s is a part of Hip Hop. A important part, if you ask me. If you cant take that go listen to more Pop Songs Kanye made..

Edited by Turntable

Talking about killing, hoes, drugs, gay bashing?!!! Jay does the same thing dawg, wasn't one of his singles called "Money, Cash, Hoes"?!!! Didn't Jay talk about having sex with Nas' baby's mama when he was battlin' him?!!! Just 'cause Jay could flow a lil' better than Cam doesn't mean he ain't saying anything negative... Cam don't rap bout that in all of his songs just like Jay doesn't either... Blackballing somebody is not setting an example either, but standing up for your fam is though, he should respond to Cam in a mature way with his lyrical skills...

"I dumbed down for my audience to make a couple of dollars"

The difference is that Jay knows that. He knows he's been dumb. The last song he made that was in that way was jigga, that nigga. releassed in 2001. The rest of that album is considered a classic...

Cam will not stop, Dipset is ALL ABOUT drugs, ALL about sex, ALL about hoes.

Cam raps in that way in 90% of his songs. U know it. Don't let your beef-hunger make u blind.

I mean, I'm a huge Jay fan, it would be pretty weird if i would like him to shut up. But I really want that. Cause Cam'ron ain't worth is. Cam is wack. Who gives a damn if he's dissing B? What if B doesn't even want that kind of attention. When u have a girl that ur prolly gone marry and have kids with, u don't go out in public and act like your 2 years old and in the playground argueing with the cool kids that are bullying you.

When you're as old as jay is, u handle things delicately. You act grown, u set an example.

Ait then... I'm out.

U guys are incredible.

In that case.

50 cent was a hustla, does that make him a good rapper? Does that make u want to see him in the top 10?

Ying Yang twins prolly get a lot of girls... do u want them all up in your TV... beating that *?)==) up?

Young Buck is a gangsta, do u like his music? is he a good rapper? Would you like to turn that **** up in your crib in front of your kids?

NO.

your arguements are falling cause y'all bloodthirsty and like that beef ****.

I thought we as man had learned something.. anyone remember pac and biggie?

Why y'all like beef so much.

It's immature and stupid.

Still its wack to do. If Jigga would be above that diss stuff (Like Frenetic says), he woulnt do **** like this. He would just let it be..

Answer or leave it. But dont do coward **** like this.

And Frenetic: I dont say antyhing should be positive, nether does Ted. I say (Anbd he said that often also) that Rappes should just rap about waht they know, stay true to them selfes. Cam is a hustler, so why talking about stuff he doesnt know **** about, just caus its more positive?

And whats wrong with battling? I`m shure you juts said caus one of you favs is dissed. You wouldnt say that if Jigga would have dissed Cam insteed. It`s is a part of Hip Hop. A important part, if you ask me. If you cant take that go listen to more Pop Songs Kanye made..

WAR is a important part of humanity, does that make it legit?

I wouldn't want Jigga to diss Cam'ron, cause that would be stupid. I was a happy as **** when i heard about the peace concert.

and WHAt THE FRUUUUCK has kanye anything to do with this?

50 cent was a hustla, does that make him a good rapper? Does that make u want to see him in the top 10?

Ying Yang twins prolly get a lot of girls... do u want them all up in your TV... beating that *?)==) up?

Young Buck is a gangsta, do u like his music? is he a good rapper? Would you like to turn that **** up in your crib in front of your kids?

They aint good rappers caus they dont have good flows, or rhymes. Cam has, cant fron on that. Thats why you could consider him a good mc, if you like his style.

They aint good rappers caus they dont have good flows, or rhymes. Cam has, cant fron on that. Thats why you could consider him a good mc, if you like his style.

Cam'Ron has good rhymes? Come on.. be serious, please. He was okay back in the day. But all this dipset **** is just wack.

his flow is ait, i can't front on that.