Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

DaAce-Pet_vs_Owner(Bow_Wow_Diss)

DaAce

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest VAsFinestRenagade

Who this lil midget ass punk think he is dissin the dude wit the first ever rap grammy the dude ran back to his mammy he cant rap he is as tall as me when i was ten that was 4 years ago he is a Bubble Gum Lollipop Guild rapper peace

is what i put down on the Bow Wow site

Who this lil midget ass punk think he is dissin the dude wit the first ever rap grammy the dude ran back to his mammy he cant rap he is as tall as me when i was ten that was 4 years ago he is a Bubble Gum Lollipop Guild rapper peace

Nice. :kekeke:

Nice. :kekeke:

Not really, just stupid.

Guest VAsFinestRenagade

ok be like that Lerkot wat ever that **** means i dont call your stuff stupid i can jus barley hear you when you rap

Edited by VAsFinestRenagade

Guest VAsFinestRenagade

he insults me all the time see he has good beats it is jus that i can barley understand him if he didnt insult me i wouldnt insult him but they are goin to put up some old horible audio that i did on a crappy micother then that i would

he insults me all the time

Hmmmmmm I wonder why :nhawong:

I'm with Lerkot on this one, it was just plain ignorant and stupid

and Renegade i know its not the time to say this, and its not polite, but hey, i think you deserve to be insulted, to me u sound like some little kid whos just says ignorant crap and writes these raps that are uhm................. :interesting: i'd have to say when you're rapping about the hood and i believe ur 14? I don't think you should be sayin stuff about Lerkot, he would beat u in a battle ANY DAY

but..... :topic:

Guest VAsFinestRenagade

tea i am 14 so wat of it I speak the truth if he stop sayin things to make me mad we could be friends other then that i have no problem wit him ok ItsJP wat does JP mean anyways

tea i am 14 so wat of it I speak the truth if he stop sayin things to make me mad we could be friends other then that i have no problem wit him ok ItsJP wat does JP mean anyways

it would be my initals

• Members

OK, for everyone that has only heard the diss track from Da Ace...make sure ya'll keep ya eye out....my boy has been puttin it down in Texas for a while, and it's awesome to see the evolution of Hip Hop and finally seeing him blow up...ya'll keep supportin Da Ace :bowdown:

Have you ever heard off "full stops" and "capital letters"? :stars: