JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

New album of Fugees! Good or bad?

Damian

I know that ppl from Fugees are making a new album. What you think. They will do something with IQ or just for sale. They didn't like each other I think after they had break up. Their new single "Take it easy" is something worth to hear, or is only track about their come back & things did in past?

Just wondering what you experts think;)

Never liked them... But I gues that Album`s gonna be kinda like the rest of The Fugees Stuff.

So, it;s good or bad?

Im afraid thta their newest album will be a totally disapointing stuff. I know that buisnes is horrible thing. Many good in past artist are making a nothing special cds. When date of realease cd will be told, band have a time limitation, & emerges many songs on last moments, make on every cene. They're terribly disapointing becouse they're about nothing:(

I'm actually kinda nervous about it, I have some doubts, it's getting pushed back so much, I wonder if it'll ever come out, it's been 10 years now since their last album so I wonder if there'll be enough people out there anticipating it and I wonder if they're gonna still have chemistry after not working together for so long...The last few Wyclef albums flopped a lil' bit even though I thought they were pretty good, I was recently browsing albums and I realised Pras released an album last year, I never knew that, it musta really flopped.... :paperbag: I'll be surprised if it comes out this year, are they even signed to a label?....

Edited by bigted

I'll be surprised if it comes out this year, are they even signed to a label?....

They are signed to Columbia Records...here's the website

http://www.sonymusic.com/artists/Fugees/

They just did a tour in Europe in December...So I guess the album will come out this year!

We'll just have to wait and see! :wiggle:

Oh ****, not Columbia, they suck, hopefully they don't screw up promoting this album like they did Wyclef's last couple albums there! :thumbdown: :shake: Well as long as the album comes out I'll be looking forward to it but I wanna see them do real well again, they're a great group and hopefully this comeback'll be big...

Edited by bigted