Will Smith Drops New Freestyle! Read more... ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
2fresh

Vanity Plates

Hey!!Y'all. Im From Australia, and im like the greatest Fan Will has down here. So mad i had to get me sum custom Licence Plates for my car. ive had em for a while but havnt had a chance to post em up here. so here you go.

No dice on my mirrors though ;)

post-299-1137489234_thumb.jpg

Ha ha! Nice! I think sojmeone will have something to say about you being the greatest fan in Australia!! :wiggle:

yeh i know theres hero1

we share the role :P

nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was looking at F12 ESH (with the 12 being a capital R)... worked out at just over £4000 I think... hopefully it's still there in a few years time :2thumbs:

Oh yeah... people spend thousands and thousands on number plates here... 4000 is cheap. Unless you have a really nice car, often a customised plate will be worth more than the car itself!

You cant even put them on you`r car over here. It`s not allowed...

i originally had [2FRESH] and [FRE5H] but they were way more expensive than those on the car now. but it all comes down to how badly you really want them and i wanted em pretty badly

there only a few 100 here I think.. i aint sharin australias biggest fan tho :lolsign: :lolsign:

dude, do you happen to live around Sydney area??? the inner west to be more specific??? because i know ive seen those plates and admired it when i saw it...

i think i can settle for second best :(

dude, do you happen to live around Sydney area??? the inner west to be more specific??? because i know ive seen those plates and admired it when i saw it...

yeh dude i do in fairfield to be exact

where you seen me?