JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Vanity Plates

2fresh

• Admin

i think i can settle for second best :(

dude, do you happen to live around Sydney area??? the inner west to be more specific??? because i know ive seen those plates and admired it when i saw it...

yeh dude i do in fairfield to be exact

where you seen me?

haha its a small world

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

haha it is a Very small world i was in cab yesterday to tell you the truth but im allways on the road in my ride on the weekends not so much since i bought a runaround ute. heres another 2 pics i took on my Samsung D500 yesterday just to show that the car is VERY worthy of the plates i ust say so myself :P

post-299-1138487963_thumb.jpg

Edited by 2fresh

• Members

the second piccie enjoy my lil experiment wit the camera effects :wiggle:

:1-sigh:

cool :2thumbs:

looks like sumbody hit u up with a dent or 2 on your rear passenger door man!

peace,

cookie

:1-sigh: yeh thanx for reminding me was sum stupid road rage with a couple a hillbillies that caused a beer bottle to be projected at my ride 2 weeks prior to its car show debut (i.e Autosalon for all you down under) was very P***ed i assure yo

post-299-1138489572_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I like ur rims too... actually. I love 5 spoke rims of any sort,...

so now all u need is a lil tint and subwoofers ull be str8T !... :2thumbs:

peace,

cookie

haha no need for window tint when your rolling with a nice bright beige interior and as for the subs well my system is loud enuf though i rather the nice loud (115db) tone of my exhaust hehe

peace,

cookie

haha no need for window tint when your rolling with a nice bright beige interior and as for the subs well my system is loud enuf though i rather the nice loud (115db) tone of my exhaust hehe

no system is loud enough without subs. here's some of my personal car audio devices

post-408-1139882116_thumb.jpg

these are some pretty average cheap costing 2-way speakers that sound pretty good, not the best, but good

post-408-1139882125_thumb.jpg

ahh... the head unit, my pet peeve. i shouldn't have bought that cheap ass Boss Audio unit. it distorts at loud sounds, and the cd player stopped working out of 1 channel which would have to be the D/A converter. i'll probably have to replace it with a NICE head unit like a pioneer or sony or kenwood

post-408-1139882136_thumb.jpg

these are my babies - 2 kicker comp c10's. 150 watts RMS each. u can see the 2 amps that power it. really tho those amps are cheap, u should be able to power those subs with one amp but as u can see i just keep building and building my system up as i go along

outside of that my car is a piece of crap with a failing transmission and tired engine and 164,000 miles on it and that could die any day now

• Members

peace,

cookie

no system is loud enough without subs. here's some of my personal car audio devices

post-408-1139882116_thumb.jpg

these are some pretty average cheap costing 2-way speakers that sound pretty good, not the best, but good

post-408-1139882125_thumb.jpg

ahh... the head unit, my pet peeve. i shouldn't have bought that cheap ass Boss Audio unit. it distorts at loud sounds, and the cd player stopped working out of 1 channel which would have to be the D/A converter. i'll probably have to replace it with a NICE head unit like a pioneer or sony or kenwood

post-408-1139882136_thumb.jpg

these are my babies - 2 kicker comp c10's. 150 watts RMS each. u can see the 2 amps that power it. really tho those amps are cheap, u should be able to power those subs with one amp but as u can see i just keep building and building my system up as i go along

outside of that my car is a piece of crap with a failing transmission and tired engine and 164,000 miles on it and that could die any day now

dats fresh as dude im an alpine guy myself so when i start to get my Head unit and subs im going in that direction already got the rear alpine speakers and tweeters the rest is factory CLarion. but yeh im looking at making it louder in the future but at the moment my mind is set on performance, and looks.

dats fresh as dude im an alpine guy myself so when i start to get my Head unit and subs im going in that direction already got the rear alpine speakers and tweeters the rest is factory CLarion. but yeh im looking at making it louder in the future but at the moment my mind is set on performance, and looks.

that's cool i would be worried about performance and looks too if i had a car that nice. unfortunately my car is dying and worth nothing so all i can worry about is the sound system :kekeke:

• Members

that's cool i would be worried about performance and looks too if i had a car that nice. unfortunately my car is dying and worth nothing so all i can worry about is the sound system :kekeke:

Maybe Its Time You Gave X to Z a call at MTV and ask him to "PIMP YOUR RIDE" lol

Edited by 2fresh

Maybe Its Time You Gave X to Z a call at MTV and ask him to "PIMP YOUR RIDE" lol

:lolsign: i think u have to live in LA to get on pimp my ride. i think i'll just save up for a new car eventually

i used to have a really bad car too, the tape player played backwards, the engine turned itself off at traffic lights, the exhaust fell of one day, it went thru oil every 2 weeks, the windscreen wipers broke when i was going 70 mph on the motorway in a rainstorm, stupid kids kicked the wingmirror off and i made a huge dent in the front by crashing it lol. Think yourself lucky.

But i saved up and now i have a great car.