JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

anybody want a name change?

Hero1

Tim, out of curiosity, when names are changed, does that mean it just displays differently on the screen, or are logins to the forum and chatroom etc also changed? Thanks :2thumbs:

I think it's just their display names... you can find their display name history in their profile...

Ah ok.

Hey Jonny, are you not going to change your name to try and rid yourself of this persona that seems to have 'somehow' been built up around you? :lolsign:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tim, out of curiosity, when names are changed, does that mean it just displays differently on the screen, or are logins to the forum and chatroom etc also changed? Thanks :2thumbs:

I think it's just their display names... you can find their display name history in their profile...

Ah ok.

Hey Jonny, are you not going to change your name to try and rid yourself of this persona that seems to have 'somehow' been built up around you? :lolsign:

Yeah, why not... it can't get any worse, especially now that Burger King story has been bumped :rofl:

people - I need suggestions! :smart:

Ah ok.

Yeah, why not... it can't get any worse, especially now that Burger King story has been bumped :rofl:

people - I need suggestions! :smart:

Kid Vid!

• 3 months later...