JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

***WILL SMITH TOURING***

I just read that Will will be touring and perfoming whilst promoting I,Robot!!! Thats excellent news!!!

[quote][b]Will you go on tour again?[/b] I’ll be doing the I, Robot tour, and I’ll be performing on the tour. I’m performing in Moscow, Berlin, Amsterdam, Stockholm, Paris, and somewhere else. There’s six [spots].[/quote]

Here's the link to the whole article

[url="http://actionadventure.about.com/od/celebrityinterviews/a/aa071304.htm"]My Webpage[/url]

• Admin
Are you technophobic like this character? No, I am strictly the future. I need every single gadget that I could possibly have. I need the latest Panther or Jaguar, whatever the latest thing is, the newest Ipod, I can’t have the old one, all of that stuff. I need to have everything. I need all of the latest gadgets. There’s a music program called Reason that connects to another music program called ProTools. I have an album coming out for Christmas, and I just recorded my first single from inception, creating the music, laying the vocals, everything in a hotel room, and mixed it on my laptop on a plane flying back to L.A. And it’s just insane to me. I burned a CD, so I have a CD of the record, of everything in my laptop, and that it’s come to that point is just beautiful to me.

[b]Will you go on tour again? I’ll be doing the I, Robot tour, and I’ll be performing on the tour. I’m performing in Moscow, Berlin, Amsterdam, Stockholm, Paris, and somewhere else. There’s six [spots].[/b]

• Admin
these are the release dates in these countries

moscow 5th august
berlin 5th august
stockholm 4th august
paris 28th july
amsterdam 5th august

so id say his performing 4th -5th august or that week

[font="Arial"][color=blue]Well gracious, Will!!! :touche: He sure is staying the heck out of the United States, isnt he? dang... just 4get all about us,...its cool. lmbo :kekeke:

peace,
3cookies[/color][/font]