JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Your "Hood"

Lerkot

I live in the city. Actually... I live near the place which has the highest crimerate in sweden. Not so bad though, okay... in the summers there's alot of rapings and shootfires, but it's pretty ait at the winter.

Well i always say im from Liverpool, but im actually from just outside liverpool (easier to just say liverpool). Im from a place called the Wirral which is underneath Liverpool, the river mersey gets in the way.

I live in an average housing place, but if you go down the road thats where u get all the trouble and get beaten up, then if u go doen another road u get to the countryside lol. Took me ages to find this pic, my house is circled. Dont stalk me or anything tho.

myhouse.jpg

I'll have to go out and take a pic of the street 2moro coz its dark now.

well google earth says u need to have 2 gb of free space and i don't have that much so i'll just have to use some of the pics i have. my nieghborhood isn't very good at all. the city i live in is called Santa Clara and it's right outside of San Jose, CA which many people have heard of. my city is very nice as a whole, but i happen to live in a very poor area of my city where the minorities reside. my house is actually pretty nice looking in the picture but if you walk down the street you get hit with dirty old apartments with mostly mexicans living in. i have many hispanic and asian neighbors too. lots of teenagers live in my area too, but most of them are caught up in the wrong stuff. i've been asked to buy weed when i was 10 years old just walkin down my block by some dealer and the cops come down my street all the time. i stay away from all that stuff tho so my life is great.

post-408-1136745255_thumb.jpg

Gotta love Keyhole and Google Earth... Fun tool to use. I actually looked up directions on it the other day.

Should have bought stock in Google when I had the chance...

Yeah, Google Earth is an amazing tool. Google's absolutely raking it in right now... some shares would have been cool...

Top two pics are of the village I live in, typical English. Pretty cool, leave your garage open all day and not worry about it kinda place... bottom one is my University 'hood! Not the nicest of places architecturally but the people are cool ad it's a dope place to be...

post-53-1136758113_thumb.jpg

Guest renagade_tim

Y'all know I hate most American stuff... but the hoods are really cool.

well for someone who hates alot of American thngs you sure like our music and you try to copy it so i mean and cant hate us all that much