JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Your "Hood"

Lerkot

It is possible that I have started a thread like this before.. I dont know. Anyway, tell us a little about the place you live at, and I will be happy to read it like a bird in the sky. But first of all, this is my place:

djingis.JPG

Thats a part of my place, from above. This is only four of the 20 "circles with houses" and I dont live in any of them, but the place I live at looks (almost) exactly the same. The houses are made of wood and the place is most known for being filled with trees and stuff.

Every summer, we have a block party at the center of the cat-ghetto (thats the nickname, the real name is Djingis Khan), and we call that party "the banana party".

I could have put in more pictures, but my arms are to slow right now.

Guest renagade_tim

my hood has fights every day cops 24/7 the worst place in my neighborhood i live in the worst part things have calm down thought in the past couple of months tho and i live in a townhouse we have block parties but i dont go to them because i am like the only white boy