JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

I LOVE THE 90's

It's so funny. Back in the 80's and much of the 90's. MTV waz hip and young, and VH-1 waz created 4 the older, more mature audience. MTV waz always the main focus while VH-1 waz the younger sister 2 it (being owned by the same companies). It amazing 2 see what MTV has turned in2 (mostly crap) and VH-1 just keeps coming up with great shows (that don't make u mad that they don't focus on music as much as they used 2). I love shows like VH-1 Ill-ustrated, I Love the 80's, and Best Week Ever. Well, 2nite, the 1st 2 episodes of I Love The 90's aired.

I'm one of those people who loves reminiscin' so shows like this are just so cool 2 me. Why it's just summing up a year in2 an hour, they definitly make u remember and laff at certain things that defined that era. M.C. Hammer, Boyz N The Hood, In Living Color, and even Vanilla Ice were mentioned on the 1990 and 1992 episode. M.C. Hammer actually is in the short segment of the episodes where he lists the top 3 dance trax of that year. It's just cool 2 see him hyped and energized. Rappers with personality is always a plus. They even use a remix that waz made last year of his jam "U Can't Touch This" while the segment is going on.

Just wanted 2 share 4 those of u who like that kinda stuff.....I Love The 90's is airing all week on VH-1.

[quote=Daedalus Mortality,Jul 15 2004, 08:37 AM]I love 90s rap but mostley later 90's from Illmatic--------------to----------Slim Shady LP, I just love the style from that time period, but then everything got ****ed up by the Chronic2 and the type of production it brought whit it[/quote]
U mean screwed up..u don't mean F**ked up..

Languege please :nhawong:
but do wut ever I can't make ya