JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Kanye West comments on 50 cent at AllHip-Hop.com

Frenetic

He was on Hot 97 a couple of hours ago.

Flex talked about G-Unit. Kanye interuppted and said: "Flex, to be honest man, I'm tired of G-unit"

Flex asked if it was about the sales, Kanye got a little irritated and said: No, it's cause they ain't got a positive message in their music, no good messages"

For a couple of months ago Fiddy said that Kanye's success was just an effect of His own success.

A couple of weeks after the Bush comments, 50 Cnet said bush was a good president that he could compare himself with and that Bush is doing his best for the country and is a good president and would love to meet him.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why rappers can't focus in their music and stop this stupid critizin...50 probably will answer that and blah blah blah :stars:

Edited by Luigie

The thing is.. If i know the haters. people gon say hedid wrong for saying this and that he just wants attention. But i KNOW that if it would've been another rapper like Nas or KRS or LL who would've said that on live radio, people would've been lucky as hell cause there ain't no huge rapper speaking their mind on G-unit. Just cause their afraid.

Rappers that keep on addressing rappers like 50 Cent and Eminem only bring more attention to 50 Cent and Eminem more than anything, it's good that Kanye has heart to say something like that about 50 Cent but the only way 50 Cent is gonna fall off is if people start ignoring him, once 50 loses hype nobody'll listen to him anymore, he needs hype 'cause that's the only skill he has.....

It's cool that Kanye dissed G-Unit. But on the real, as a mature Hip-Hop head, i look at all these commerical rappers and it's like watching a race be wiped out by an illness. They all talk loud when none of them are respected on a true school or underground level. They just keep talking trash and beefing. Eventually they'll all kill each other and we can get back 2 real music being played on the radio.

"Underground level" fukk dat... u know why? Cause i've been a part of that ****, i've hung out with them cats. Louis Logic, masta ace, non phixion and more. They're all idiots, they're all about drugs, they're all about hating. ALL about hating. And the people in the underground that ain't about hating they still appreciate good music when they hear it. They don't hate just cause it's commercial or mainstream.

Example: Little Brother; one day they can speek the truth about Young Jeezy saying he is ****, the other day they can say.. hmm Ludacris is actuallt pretty good.

WHY should people be so narrowminded and hate so much? Why can't people just appreciate good music whether it's underground or friggin britney spears?

Rappers that keep on addressing rappers like 50 Cent and Eminem only bring more attention to 50 Cent and Eminem more than anything, it's good that Kanye has heart to say something like that about 50 Cent but the only way 50 Cent is gonna fall off is if people start ignoring him, once 50 loses hype nobody'll listen to him anymore, he needs hype 'cause that's the only skill he has.....
:word: Ignore 50. And if you realy wanna say something.. Dan realy,realy smash the **** out of him.

WHY should people be so narrowminded and hate so much? Why can't people just appreciate good music whether it's underground or friggin britney spears?
:word: Excactly.

:word: Music is music, so what Will's mainstream too, ain't he? There's probably as many underground fans that don't like Will like they don't like Kanye, when I posted on an underground hip-hop site saying that I like Will, they called me a fag and need to listen to some real hip-hop, they probably didn't even listen to any of Will's albums but they hate on him 'cause he's selling millions while nobody knows their favorite underground mc, they don't realise that Will respect underground hip-hop cats too, he's a true hip-hop head that they'd like if they actually gave him a listen....

Edited by bigted