JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will Smith ~ movies real cheap

3cookies

I don't know if anyone is looking to build up their WS dvd collection, (or posted this link b4) but I was browsing Amazon.com and found a whole bunch of Will Smith dvd at a reasonable price. the prices of the used ones are way incredible ! um, if you dont mind them used tho... just hafta be careful and hope if theyre shipped to you, they have a return policy if the used ones are damaged or dont play...

heres the link... u can really do some good shopping here to build up ur collection...

peace,

cookie

link: --->> Will Smith new/ used dvds !

Sweet,I needed Enemy of The State and Six Deggrees of Seperration,thanks cookies.I just bought them now!

u welcome. I gotta re build up my collection, because I have everything in vhs, but I havent used a vhs in ages. lmbo. I really wanna get the ones that were used...what do u guys think abt that? I dont know their return policy if its no good.. i still wanna try my luck...

peace,

cookie

Sweet,I needed Enemy of The State and Six Deggrees of Seperration,thanks cookies.I just bought them now!

u welcome. I gotta re build up my collection, because I have everything in vhs, but I havent used a vhs in ages. lmbo. I really wanna get the ones that were used...what do u guys think abt that? I dont know their return policy if its no good.. i still wanna try my luck...

peace,

cookie

I'd say go for it... just check their ratings are good. I've bought probably nearly a hundred things used off the net... only 1 or 2 have gone wrong and that was mainly because they were from different countries...

peace,

cookie

I'd say go for it... just check their ratings are good. I've bought probably nearly a hundred things used off the net... only 1 or 2 have gone wrong and that was mainly because they were from different countries...

thanx alot 4 that, cuz imma hafta jump on it b4 all the used ones sell out... those prices, u just cant beat!

peace,

cookie