Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Im so baaaad !

3cookies

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

k im gonna tell u and save u all the humiliation of begging coz i feel bad for you lol. I just gotta get permission from kimmie coz she is involved too.......ok she said it was fine. This is the 3rd and final time im going to tell this story.

Ok so me my best friend Kim and another friend called Linzi made this dance group. We basically performed at local fairs and charity events just for fun. We had this dance to the moulin rouge, in full costume haha. It was your suspenders, hot pants, corsets etc.

We went to this show were we didnt realise there was a pub right by and there were a lot of drunk people there. We also had to get changed in the toilets.....nice. We got changed in the cubicle,then went out to the mirrors. then just as we were putting make up on and stuff some lesbians walked in. I think there was about 4 or 5 of them. They started talking to us and even twanged Kims suspender strap. I think they pinched some1s bum too. They kept talking and one said we were all "fit". That was it, me and Kim freaked and began to pack our stuff into our bags top speed. Only our friend Linzi seemed to take her time. We ran out and got ready to perform.

As we got to the stage the lesbians sat down on the floor right at the front. i can remmember all thru the dance they kept sayin stuff. Puts u off a bit lol.

and that is the story of our lesbian fan base. u thought Will had it bad with Lorettas!

Edited by Jazzy Julie

k im gonna tell u and save u all the humiliation of begging coz i feel bad for you lol.

LOL. thanks Julie. Looks like u startin your own clan of "Lorettas".,.. lmbo That explains when I came in on the last bit of the chat the other day... :2thumbs:

peace,

cookie