JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

What are your.. Shadow Dreams?

Hero1

Just because a dream is lurking in the shadows doesn't mean that you should just

forget it

I mean you work and you push and you sweat and you toil and you strive and drive

till you get it shadow dreams

:stickpoke:

Do you like my sig Tim? :2thumbs:

My shadow dream is to play in the NBA. I know its an unrealistic dream, but that is a dream I am not gonna give up. I am definitely going to play basketball my whole life, even if I don't make the NBA. Playing basketball is one of my favorite things to do.

Sorry, I forgot to login. My bad, but that was me.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My goals in life include graduating from the University of Connecticut, making the UConn Basketball team, getting a steady, well-paying job and a place of my own when I leave, and to have a family. Seeing JJFP perform live would also be included in that list I would think.

Mine aren't shadows anymore. They're going to happen.

I'm gonna finish my degree, get a dope well paid job for a few years. Set up on my own, get my Porsche 911 Turbo S (Black), get my house, get my girlfriends, have sex a lot then go to sleep :)

:rofl: That last part was kinda funny. "get my girlfriends ...ect" :rofl: Nice

My goals in life include graduating from the University of Connecticut, making the UConn Basketball team, getting a steady, well-paying job and a place of my own when I leave, and to have a family. Seeing JJFP perform live would also be included in that list I would think.

Dude, that is a great goal to play ball for UConn. Thats a good basketball college. Good luck making the team dude!! I just hope to play college ball for any D1 or D2 team.

Edited by bart5

Alright, my kind of topic! Here're a few shadow dreams I had in the past, and was able to achieve:

Make video games

Teach (ya, sounds like an odd dream, but it was a dream, and I was able to do it, and I loved it : )

Start a company (two of them, turns out starting them is the easy part! lol)

Meet the love of my life

And my current ones that I'm working on:

Marry my lady and create and raise some wonderful kids

Turn my companies from spending money generators to mortgage paying ventures

Achieve financial independence

Create a teacherless learning environment that can teach anything to anyone

Create artificial life (yea, I'm cool)

When it comes to dreams, I have a favorite saying: "I don't have dreams, I have goals!" And I really think that Nike had the best advice of all when they said "Just Do It", in my life, that seems to be the key to achieving my goals.

I always love reading threads like this, as I find it fascinating to read what people from different places all around the globe have to say, and how dreams can vary from place to place, depending on the situation.

For me first and foremost, I'd like to make something out of myself. I have an active lifestyle, so I'm going to take a year out from my studies to just bum around really - ski for 6 months (either here in Scotland or abroad), then climb and go to music festivals for the other 6 months (yeah!).

Go to university, then maybe take another year out. I'd maybe like to join the Scottish/UK ski team (it was recommended to me), and travel/race with/for them worldwide for a while, but that would restrict me hugely in how much time I can spend at home or whatever. Then come back and find myself in a steady, well paid job that I'm happy in. Then I'd like to meet a nice lady and ultimately settle down (woo).

My shadow dream is to be a famous mc like FP and have girls that don't speak english screaming my name :lolsign:

Edited by bigted

I wanna finish my school education in a good way and than I wanna get into the fashion busines. Study on a fahsion school in Amsterdam, Paris or maybe even New York.

And a other one having my own juice bar on Hawai,lol.But I don`t think that will happen..Maybe one day.

the fashion business and a juice bar... and they say the man's not feminine! :lol:

I wanna finish my school education in a good way and than I wanna get into the fashion busines. Study on a fahsion school in Amsterdam, Paris or maybe even New York.

And a other one having my own juice bar on Hawai,lol.But I don`t think that will happen..Maybe one day.

the fashion business and a juice bar... and they say the man's not feminine! :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Edited by FuNkY.FrEsH.ChIcK

Uh I'd like to play college football for the Miami Hurricanes, I'd like to be in the NFL but i think thats an unrealistic dream

But honestly if I had to pick one thing, my shadow dream would be to not fail, to just turnout a decent person