-be taller

:rofl:

someday it just might kick in :bat:

lmbo...

YALL are just SO bad... hahah

peace,

cookie

I know what you mean kb. I wish I would grow taller too. :thumbdown:

:pony: and I see a lot of the people here write raps and stuff like that. Why don't we start up the JJFP album idea again?

I think you're right. I think it was suppose to be, everybody do some songs and then burn it to cd and promote this forum. :lolsign: I don't think I should do anymore. I'm already on like 3 or 4 tracks. People I've collabed with seemed to have used it as their submission. Then we got people that "submit" a song but don't do it right. No link of any kind or anything like that. The slate probably needs to be clean and everything rewritten down.

• Admin

Tim, I kinda think its funny that you started this thread, but never posted your shadow dream. :rofl: Lets hear it dude.

I want to get my own business set up..and I want to make it successful :2thumbs:

well, that JJFP Community Album idea isnt bad, but we have to rap or sing about JJFP right? so no personal stuff in these songs allowed? and i think that it must be in english right? :hmm:

no no no the point of it is that they're our own personal songs that we've written. it doenst have to be about JJFP at all. i'm not sure about the english... i think it can be an any language but i'm not positive.

Tim, I kinda think its funny that you started this thread, but never posted your shadow dream. :rofl: Lets hear it dude.

I want to get my own business set up..and I want to make it successful :2thumbs:

yo timboat...i aint gonna beat around the bush! I won't put it too bluntly either, but can I send u my resume and I'll manage things 4 u in the s tates. lmao. cuz...

I BELIEVE IN YA BROTHA!.... whoo hoo!... haha

:2thumbs:

peace,

cookie

Edited by 3cookies

• 7 years later...

lol yep ive managed to do a lot of my list, im still a vet nurse, i got my pet dog, been to NY and LA. Just need to get a family and finish off my travel now :S

I actually made a new shadow dream recently, when im done with the vet nursing (when im too old to handle the physical side of it) i want to be an animal behaviourist. I always attend lectures by an animal behaviourist, im not done with the vet nursing yet so this is a good few years away.

I don't really look at any of my aspirations are considered Shadow Dreams cuz i just look at them as goals, which i do think will come 2 pass. I guess i'm just ready 2 get my own place and a new car sometime this year. Today marks a full year of being single for me. I've had some experimenting in the mean time...and i'm anxious 2 see how that is gonna work out. I plan on succeeding in my job and and getting promoted. I plan on strengthing myself spiritually. I guess most of my Shadow Dreams are just goals which i easily seeing come 2 pass.

Maybe if i start writing alot or wanna take my acting 2 the next level, that would be a Shadow Dream, but that just hasn't been my passion 4 awhile.

Wow, great idea to brush this post off!! Life was so much different back then!! I did manage to get that house and I managed to get that new car. Two, actually, due to a car accident. I keep the bills paid and I'm doing it all on my own.

I also strengthened my spiritual life. At the end of 2008, I was frustrated with the separation I had allowed to grow between myself and God. I made a point at that time to go to church every Sunday, and for the most part I've kept that. I tried to keep myself being filled with the things of God, and its been life changing.

While I haven't doing anything active in music, I did focus on acting and I've made lots of new friends and have become very well known in the area for what I do. Many local directors ask me to come out for their shows or they ask me to help cast their shows since I know so many people in the local industry. I've been able to work with an up and coming playwright and it NEVER gets old being recognized in public.

When it comes to my love life, that's been a roller coaster. I posted this as I began seeing someone know. There were many ups and downs with them, but I love them. To the point that I wanted to marry her. Some of the challenges she introduced to the situation hit harder than the ones I did. She's now married and I'm extra cautious in this area of my life. I've been so active in recent years that it's hard to imagine having enough time to put into a relationship properly, but I really do want to be settling down with the right person, and soon.

It's crazy how you can fulfill so much and find yourself being happier before doing so. The goals I am chasing now are to continue growing as an actor and a performer, yet to also find a better balance in life for myself. The body starts requiring more maintenance as you get older, so I need to put more time in to being youthful and in shape. Financially I want to see myself grow stronger and I also want to make my career situation better by changing positions or putting a fire into what I already do.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I'm glad I never posted in this topic... Last couple of years have been a lot of weed and not much else. But working seems so boring... I mean, you gonna do that for eight hours a day for like 50 years? Thats just... a waste. And the jobs of today just seems strange. I know a lot of people work at "the office", but what do people really do? "Consult", "engineer" and similar just feels really vague and far from what I want to do. I dont want to sell **** products over phone either. My only dream is to become some kind of writer. Only problem is that like 1/3 of the world wants the same jobs.

In other areas there's equally little to say. Dont have the energy for love, dont really have the energy to do creative stuff (though it happens once in a while) but at least I'm listening to a lot of Parliament/Funkadelic. Should count for something.