Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Favourite Fresh Prince of Bel~Aire Episode

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...
  • Members

Sleepless in Bel-Air is a classic, and my personal fave. - "Oh my god! I never got past the first page.." Carlton: " What are you gona do!?!?" "Carlton Im gonna fail!" lols.

"If this thing covers more than Welcome To The Exciting World Of Chemistry man Im done"!

as well as the grasshopper/ant joke. and Carlton's distracting noise during Will's studying. (Chip eating, finger nails on table)

Honrouble mentions: Hex and The Single Guy (Scorpius curses Will, Will: "Gitchy Gitchy Ya Ya Da Da!")

Will Goes a-Courtin, Courting Disaster, 72 Hours, Strip Tease For Two, The Philadelphia Story.

Edited by ULA Peacock

• Members

lol Rome, I agree, it had many laughs and the fact that it was emotionally powerful made it one of the if not the best episode ever.

Remember, "Gee, what would you say if... I think I may have made a mistake"

"The werd, duhhh, comes to mind"

or "At night, you can here the waling of the dead... aaahhhh"

• 1 month later...
  • Members

My favorite episode is A Philadelphia Story. Everything about that episode I love. I live close to Philly, I'm in NJ and I have family and friends in Philly so it's a special episode. The humor in the episode is great as well.

The part where Will and his mom are going to the Phillies game at the vet, and the one guy has a funny laugh, and Will imitates it lol.

Also the chicken will jokes were funny and made me laugh as well. I liked the Christmas episodes from the first two seasons, along with all the Thanksgiving episodes.

• Members

Hahahahaha, I remember that so well. Jeff was so classic in Fresh Prince, when he appeared he was my favourite to watch on screen, some classic lines on there. If we're talking about good episodes, I thought the one in the first season where Will says he is a poet and Geoffrey says that poem at the poem night is pretty good. And Jazz is like, "Lets go get some barbeque and get bizzy." Works everytime :thumbsup:

lol yeah....Rafael DelaGhetto

Hahahahaha, I remember that so well. Jeff was so classic in Fresh Prince, when he appeared he was my favourite to watch on screen, some classic lines on there. If we're talking about good episodes, I thought the one in the first season where Will says he is a poet and Geoffrey says that poem at the poem night is pretty good. And Jazz is like, "Lets go get some barbeque and get bizzy." Works everytime :thumbsup:

lol yeah....Rafael DelaGhetto

You remind Will's teacher, during the first season :D he's so funny !!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

My favorite episode would have to be "Papa's Got a Brand New Excuse". Probably because my dad walked out of my life a decade ago, somewhat in the same way. Instead of having the typical ending, the credits roll with Will being hugged by Uncle Phil.

• 7 months later...

The very first one is the best! (Will comin' to Bel-Air)

After this I have many! For example like the one episode where Will's dad comes back to him and leaves again after awhile.

Or all the ones where Carlton is dancing like Michael Jackson. :D

I also really love the serious episodes because I think this is really important. To put some serious and even sad episodes in a comedy because comedy is funny but it's not pointless, at least shouldn't be.

Comedy series should be funny of course but should still have a point / a meaning on the other hand tho'!

Edited by E - Style-Greesy - E

• 4 weeks later...
  • Hero1 unpinned this topic